Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Super star show bar ...

Liked

Super star show bar ...

Talking with some Thai friends there is a new show bar slated to open on the 9th September in Pattayaland Soi 1, called SUPERSTAR SHOW BAR. Apparently is a show bar, no go go boys but a brave venture in these difficult times. More details to follow I am sure. Good luck to them!

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Re: Super star show bar ...

Quote Originally Posted by Patexpat
    Talking with some Thai friends there is a new show bar slated to open on the 9th September in Pattayaland Soi 1, called SUPERSTAR SHOW BAR. Apparently is a show bar, no go go boys but a brave venture in these difficult times. More details to follow I am sure. Good luck to them!

Amazing so how will the "VENUE SHOW BAR, GAY HOTEL RESORT, JOMTIEN COMPLEX" survive with out you there nightly :dontknow:

Liked

Sorry .. spoilt your exclusive scoop, have I?
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Well the more that people try things and bring customers back into the Boyztown area, the better!
    Let me know where and when so we can be there to welcome them.
    :tif:

Liked

Where is this new venue situated..am visiting next week and would like to see it??

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Patexpat
    Sorry .. spoilt your exclusive scoop, have I?

Touche indeed!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier
    Where is this new venue situated..am visiting next week and would like to see it??
    I believe it is the old Sawadee Boys bar ...

Liked

We managed to visit this showbar for the first time last night. Expectations were set high when we were charged B170 for a diet coke and B250 for a small glass of rotgut wine ..... contrary to what I had heard they do have go go boys (about 6 of them) and to put it politely if they are going to be a go go bar they need more boys of a much higher standard than I saw last night.

As for the show, the choreography really was very good especially given the limitations of the stage. The boy backing dancers were very good, professional and full of energy, the ladyboys were good in what they did and the costumes very professional.

However .... the whole show was a vehicle for the ladyboys ... not a single routine where the boys took centre stage. And frankly it got boring. Def not a variety show this, but solely a ladyboy show which I suppose is great if that is your bag - but it isn't mine.

Lighting and sound needs much improvement (I'm being polite here), and they had annoying pauses between each number. Judging by the way my posterior was vibrating I can only assume the bass speakers are under the seating and turned up full.

I hope they can improve, make it a slicker experience and take a look at their pricing policies as at the moment you can see shows as good and better for much cheaper in and around Pattayaland and beyond.

mark: 6/10, must try harder.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by in a deleted post, mothersruin
    now not even I will bother to go tonight as I was going to give my report.
    Good to know that Patexpat's report carries such weight. An honest opinion is worth a 1,000 PR fluffs, so happy that we will now be saved the latter on this occasion.