The message on national TV was that China has had a steep increase in tourists arriving in Australia, rolling year ending may 2011 Figures from China were up almost 20% with large decreases from Europe and the US. http://www.tourism.australia.com/en-au/5236_6179.aspx

We discussed in Tukcom one morning the very few arabs that seemed to venture into bars close to Sunee.
It was agreed that many of the younger ones looked horny and lost and deserved "some hospitality"
My friends laughed when I wondered if there were any gay Thailand or gay Pattaya sites in Arabic on the web.

In Bangkok it was mentioned there were a lot of tour groups of Chinese but if they come to Pattaya I have not seen them. My comment about Arabs applies to Chinese gays as well.

Probably it is easier to find a gay travel agent who is Chinese, who could or would put together a website about Thailand. I wonder if anyone has tried.

Comments were made that not all Arabs observed Ramadan and possibly there are a few [gay friendly]Arab busineses springing up around Sunee.

If Arabs and mainland Chinese are the biggest volume of travelers, surely it makes sense we let them know Thailand and Pattaya exists . Has anybody tried this?