Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Training video..?

Liked

Re: Training video..?

Best BJ I ever had was when some guy in a dark cottage took his false teeth out

Liked

The straight expat that assisted me with the purchase of my condos has become a close friend. He mentioned last month that he had two massage girls that he helped to buy a house. In passing he mentioned that each girl was making over 40,000 per month. What interested me is the girls claimed their friends who work in male massage bars dont like to do head jobs, and are lucky to make 7,000bpm.

At that time he did not know there were two types of male massage places, but my experience of both is it is almost impossible to get a head job. When I told him that he laughed as he said most straight massages were blow and go @ 500 baht and at almost 80, he still has 3 every week.

I know guys that specify on GR no suck no pay and get satisfied.

I discussed with a number of gay expats and they suggested that few managers of gay massage places are gay, if any. The majority of the massage shops are women, who train the boys in massage but nothing else.

I had discussed several ideas before coming home about combining some go go bars with massage including those I tought most likely to succeed. I have not had time to put into a post.

I am positive that a massage shop that encourages and rewards boys doing blow jobs would prosper. ATM there are too many of them offering SFA.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by netrix
    here's a thought...if your 19 year old barboy is a little less than enthusiastic when you make him slob on your knob, maybe it's because he's straight, and probably a little sickened by the thought of being forced to put that old nasty wrinkly thing in his mouth.
    Nail on the head!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Git
    With regard to CIM - if someone agrees to go short time with a guy for the purpose of giving a BJ, it doesn't matter how old, fat or ugly the client is - CIM is the default option, and if he, she (or it..) doesn't like doing CIM, they need to make that clear before closing the deal.

Whether they spit or swallow afterwards is of little consequence, but backing off at the critical moment pisses me off..
    Took me a while to work out "CIM" means "cum in mouth".

Sorry, but I would NEVER expect anyone, let alone a prostitute to take or swallow my cum. That's just disgusting, not to mention unhealthy and denigrating.

I've had a couple of sexual partners swallow my cum in the past and to be honest, I wasn't very enthusiastic about it (them swallowing).

I sometimes wonder what it'd be like to be a prostitute and to be honest, one thing I wouldn't be able to do is suck someone's cock (someone unattractive that is) let alone "CIM". ukeright:

4. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (September 28th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a whores only job...sole purpose in life...his alpha & omega....his passion.... is to satisfy the client......

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Latinpuss- reading through his old posts as Beachboob

Forum's veteran
    Liked

They hardly qualify as human beings, do they.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

now now oliver....stop indulging in your deepest fantasies