Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vietnam

Re: Vietnam

Brisboy82,

That's exactly right. I was disappointed on the whole with PP until I stopped looking at the place through my ' Thai eyes ' since returning to Lao.

I did give my FB and e mail to quite a few people, since then I seriously have been inundated with ' offers ' for when I next return , which is next month.

These offers, including offers to come and stay at my hotel, have been from non-commercial boys, although I have found the same story with them as I found on GR regards Lao ' university graduates ' the offer of a bit of money never gets turned down if it is worded correctly such as, ' This is for gasoline for your motorbike ' or ' Please get you and your friends something to eat from me ' or ' Why don't you buy those jeans you liked in the Russian Market '

We all know what it is, it's all in the wording!....... :thumbleft:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    Thailand is more commercialized in the sense that the vast majority of farang oriented gay bars in thailan exist entirely for the single purpose of prostituting their staff out to the customers. Whereas in Cambodia the moneyboys are incidental and operate independently from the bars which exist to profit from the sale of drinks rather than from renting out the bar staff.
    I agree with this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooty
    Thinking of going to Phnom Penh and wondering which is the street for go go boys there?
    As far as I know, there's no gogo bars in PP. Plenty of moneyboys though. They're quite visible at Blue Chilli Bar.

Liked

I am going to HCMC in a months time! I can't wait. This will be my first time there. Going there with a female friend. :love4: :sign5:

Hmm I will be staying in District 1 near Ben Than Market.

Some of you may know that I am a muscle lover!! LOL.

But they do not have a scene like BKK's Tawan or bars.

Now my question is, how do one, attract a muscle guy in HCMC, for the same "paid" services. I was thinking of going to local gyms (which I'm researching where) and try to make friends with the locals there in hopes that it can turn out to something beneficial for both of us. But I am not sure of the success rate. :drv:

What about cafes or moneyboys....any ideas if any of them are muscled? I doubt I can ever find a bodybuilder build. But I am still hopeful. Would be great if someone can give me some insights.

I am also worried about scams and dangers of MBs posing as well, MBs. Who knows they might be up to something.... :bot:

Well, I miss SGT! CHANGED A LOT!! HAHHHAA

And of course, Tawan, I will be visiting you right after HCMC! HAHHAHAH :sex:

Ok let me know yah! :P
    I Love You Too

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    drop dead gorgeous gays from ' down under
    I'll take your word for that, Kevin. I've never met one!

It's well known that Kevin gets a stiffy every time he sees Rolf Harris on TV.

:rolling:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by a447
    drop dead gorgeous gays from ' down under
    I'll take your word for that, Kevin. I've never met one!

It's well known that Kevin gets a stiffy every time he sees Rolf Harris on TV.

:rolling:

It's the bestiality I like about him, ' Tie my kangaroo down sport! '...... arty

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Camper... make sure you tell us how you went in HCMC!

Also... you're young and look like you have a pretty fit body. Why not try to hook up naturally there?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Camper... make sure you tell us how you went in HCMC!

Also... you're young and look like you have a pretty fit body. Why not try to hook up naturally there?
    Will definitely update!hahah though i may not update on the scenes...

Well, even by hooking up naturally, i would still need to find a place where those kind of guys exist right? lol
    I Love You Too

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ah yes, that's right... you have a special kind of guy you like, the muscle boys. :happy7:

There's so many of them in Singapore though! They love taking their shirts off on the nightclub dancefloors LOL.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Ah yes, that's right... you have a special kind of guy you like, the muscle boys. :happy7:

There's so many of them in Singapore though! They love taking their shirts off on the nightclub dancefloors LOL.
    Singapore guys are full of themselves (im not included :tongue3: )...

Actually I prefer the looks of the people in countries below China and above Malaysia.. LOL
    I Love You Too

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hahaha... some can a bit like that but lots of them are really nice and thoughtful types. My experiences with Singaporean guys are mostly good. Lots of cuties.

I like guys from that particular area you're referring to as well but pretty happy with guys from all countries in Asia.