Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: It doesn't get better than this....

Liked

It doesn't get better than this....

I was skimming over the board as my mind began to wander of some of my fondest memories of Thailand. Like the time I stayed at The Room-Club hotel next to Tui's Place. The place was fashionable and bright during the day. At night you are left on your own in the hotel with your fellow guests and a security guard who watches over the place at night. The room was comfortable, clean and decorated with a modern Thai style.

On one particular morning I remember being woken by the squeeze of a gentle around my waist and soft kisses to my neck soon to be joined by a morning erection being pressed against me. Soon we are tangled in the sheets starting off the day much the same way as we ended the night.

Once we were done our morning greetings, we would shower; never saying too much to each other as we knew that I spoke no Thai and they spoke very little English and being unable to communicate would only work to undo the magic of our time together. Both of us wrapped in towels sipping coffee. Him sitting with his legs crossed under him as he sits in a chair, pulling at his towel to try and hide his limp and sated cock.

Soon we are both asking what the other will do today? "I work soon" he says. "I go beach" I tell hime. "Oh, maybe you find Thai Boy?" He asks. I only smile and change the subject telling him I will go to the beach, get a massage at the blind massage place and do shopping. I try to make myself seem pure and innocent. :rolling: Once we are dressed we both go down to the bar of the hotel and sit for the complimentary breakfast. I get an english breakfast and he gets a porridge type of meal. I remember wishing that I had known enough to try what he was eating but I didn't know it was available and I didn't know what it was to even ask for it.

After eating, we say our goodbyes with a promise to meet again and off he goes. I grab a towel and make the very short walk across the paved walk to the gay beach chair area. "Hello! Welcome!" They yell to me as I make my way to their chairs. We are all smiles as we exchange our morning greetings. I can't help but notice the guys working the chairs. I remember one dark-tanned guy. His shorts were unbuttoned and unzipped and exposing a speedo underneath. I could not take my eyes off of him. One older guy continued to get his attention and they played back and forth causing me so much jealousy!

Soon others would show-up. Many of them stripping down to very sexy swimwear while looking about as if to see if there was anyone they should be aware of. They either sit and order a drink of stroll off down the beach to see who is out. Very shortly the guys offering massage come along. "Massage Sir?" they ask, Maybe later I would say as I want to see if there may be a more handsome guy to come along. Very shortly after that, a parade of beach vendors seem to come along offering everything from towels to donuts.

Then the lady comes along and once again offers to clip my nails... I can only say no so many times... So now she is clipping my nails. Just then I see the guy I want to massage me! Too late! The playful/flirting farang goes with him for a massage. Oh Well.....

Well, my nails are clipped and I have gotten my massage and I am back in my chair and before I know it there is a very handsome Thai guy sitting next to me. We share the typical greeting of where I am from and if I am alone and soon we are ordering him a drink. After a while we are headed back to my room and I still have to get my massage from the blind massage school, go shopping, visit the sauna, go back to the room to get ready for dinner, go to the bars and maybe meet my friend again. :::: Beep :::: ::::: Beep :::: :::: Beep :::: Oh, I just got a SMS that my friend can't meet me. Looks like a visit to Krazy Dragon is in order :sex:

One night down. 19 more to go. :drv:

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: It doesn't get better than this....

Nice report, and definitely one of the better ones I've read. Sounds like you're enjoying your vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I get an english breakfast and he gets a porridge type of meal. I remember wishing that I had known enough to try what he was eating but I didn't know it was available and I didn't know what it was to even ask for it.
    It's called "jawk" or "jot", or something like that. Rice porridge with pork. It's one of those things that can either be absolutely delicious, or extremely disgusting, all depending on who makes it. If you find a place who cooks it nicely, it's a great meal.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Liked

More likely 'khao tom' ~ rice soup. A Thai breakfast staple, filling, spicy-up-to-you, throw anything into it you like . . . my guy makes it all the time and it's now become a delicious start to the day.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Actually, it's called jok which is cooked much like 'khao tom' (rice soup) but a lot longer so the rice kernels really boil down and break down to the required non-lumpy consistency.

Most people prefer it just like the picture above and I've seen the rice blended in a blender to get it to a real smoothness so it is the equivalent of Cream of Wheat.

Just like khao tom, you can add ginger, green onions, naam pla (fish sauce), and your choice of chicken, pork, fish, or a medley of seafood and you're on your way...

In Chiang Mai, it's said that if you sit at a hugely popular must-visit 24 hour restaurant called Jok Sompet long enough, you'll see everyone you know eventually and I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. Getting a seat at breakfast is sometimes a real wait...

More about Jok Sompet is here: http://blog.tourismthailand.org/EugeneTang/?p=5326

Liked: 1

On My last trip I saw my boy special having this for breakfast. I tried it and liked it. It can be of a poridge consistancy or a little more watery where the rice hasn't turned to porridge, He took me to Tops supermarket where they sold packets of pork chicken and shrimp style. I didn't want to risk bringing pork back to the Middle East so I bought 2 dozen packs each of chicken and shrimp. He told me "cook short time for thin and long time for thick"!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Rainwalker
    Actually, it's called jok ...
    Yes, I guess thats it rather than the rice soup. I had not heard of jok ... Pot has never made it, and we don`t go out to breakfast very much anyway.
    But do try any variation on rice soup anyway, the good stuff is simple yet addicting. Granted, the bad stuff can be pretty bland ... like this background table cloth, which oddly enough looks very much like the rice soup. :blackeye:

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Funnilly enough BF just arrived 12 hours ago to Ireland...

First thing he decided to do once he arrived was cook .. Jok... (For supper)...
    And now he is unconcious in bed with Jetlag....

So much for my plans for us to go out tonight!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Funnilly enough BF just arrived 12 hours ago to Ireland...

First thing he decided to do once he arrived was cook .. Jok... (For supper)...
    And now he is unconcious in bed with Jetlag....

So much for my plans for us to go out tonight!
    Ha ha G --mabye its not jetlag thats has him in bed --could it be mabye a little too much J Red in Dave man club last week -,-,although i have seen him drunker lol