Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Australia: Gay government minister to have a baby

Re: Australia: Gay government minister to have a baby

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    And what's this? Having kids is "natural" and that's what he wants to do? With a woman? Or with a man? He's one sick little boy, our Beachlover.
    What is so unnatural and sick about wanting to have kids? There are many gay male couples who have had children using a surrogate mother, and then go on to raise them perfectly well.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    There are many gay male couples who have had children using a surrogate mother, and then go on to raise them perfectly well.
    They're so screwed up they believe that "normal" is the nuclear family and procreation.

They're so screwed up they believe that "normal" is the nuclear family and procreation.
    You don't wear a frock and live in the Vatican do you, no of course not, but...............

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    And what's this? Having kids is "natural" and that's what he wants to do? With a woman? Or with a man? He's one sick little boy, our Beachlover.
    What is so unnatural and sick about wanting to have kids? There are many gay male couples who have had children using a surrogate mother, and then go on to raise them perfectly well.
    Totally true. But the terms "normal" and "sick" mean different things to different people.

Thonglor55 is probably an old life-long fuck up with little more than his next loveless prostitute to look forward to. No surprise why he might be sickened by the idea of young gay guys getting in stable, loving relationships with guys their own age and building a family with kids and a bright, fulfilling future... The very image of that will probably make his bitter, cunt of a corpse roll over in his coffin.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    bitter, cunt of a corpse roll over in his coffin.
    I honestly think YOU are the BITTER one.............serious anger problem!

Me thinks you are not a very happy person in real life!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by the1
    I honestly think YOU are the BITTER one.............serious anger problem! Me thinks you are not a very happy person in real life!
    No, no, you're completely wrong. Beachlover was a self-made millionaire at 15. All of his employees (many of whom are on a six figure salary) love him to bits and do not not titter behind their hands that their boss is still in the closet and spends 25% of his time on sex jaunts to Asia. Just ask him - he'll tell you .... or, you don't need to ask, he'll tell you anyway. Just don't mention railway toilets and homintern.

Liked

quote] However I've always thought that homosexuality was God's way of ensuring that really intelligent people aren't burdened with children,[/quote]

I don't know, I have been raising other people's children [as in boys] all my life. By mid teens the better ones have developed their own personality, are stifled at home where they cannot discuss anything with anybody and are ripe for an equal level relationship with a man experienced in all aspects of life.. a good time to meet them and become friends..

Straight boys [who at the same time are usually naturally horny and eager for sexual release as often as possible] and gay men can develop a long lasting 'friends' relationship that resembles 'family' in all ways except the fights, jealousies and squabbles. There are a few sad periods [1st serious girlfriend, moving in with g/f, and then marriage and trying not to cry at their wedding] but the instant lighting up of face upon sight and the sometimes glare from wife as if sensing that you know too much about huibby, makes up for all.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by danny99

I don't know, I have been raising other people's children [as in boys] all my life. By mid teens the better ones have developed their own personality, are stifled at home where they cannot discuss anything with anybody and are ripe for an equal level relationship with a man experienced in all aspects of life.. a good time to meet them and become friends..

Straight boys [who at the same time are usually naturally horny and eager for sexual release as often as possible] and gay men can develop a long lasting 'friends' relationship that resembles 'family' in all ways except the fights, jealousies and squabbles. There are a few sad periods [1st serious girlfriend, moving in with g/f, and then marriage and trying not to cry at their wedding] but the instant lighting up of face upon sight and the sometimes glare from wife as if sensing that you know too much about huibby, makes up for all.
    I thought on this board we weren't allowed to discuss these kind of illegal activities such as what you are implying.