Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: But did they have limp wrists?

Liked

But did they have limp wrists?

A recent study reported on the BBC News Web site on the so-called "Tasmanian Tiger" has revealed that the marsupial carnivore's jaws were too weak to snare a struggling adult sheep. As well as revealing the injustice of its being hunted, the study also suggests that the animal's diet contributed significantly to its demise. This story as you'll see refers to the common interest of Australians and New Zealanders (and the Welsh, apparently) - sheep - best illustrated by the dating site Adult Sheep Finder and the term "sheep shagger", itself the basis of another Web site. Given the view of Australians provided by Priscilla, Queen of the desert - that they'll throw on a frock as soon as blink - and it seems obvious to ask whether the weak jaw was matched by a limp wrist. I did get an advertisement forwarded to me once by one of my Australian friends - a rice queen down under was advertising for an Asian boyfriend and included the memorable phrase "must have chin".

I do hope this post has offended the maximum number of people.

Re: But did they have limp wrists?

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    A recent study reported on the BBC News Web site on the so-called "Tasmanian Tiger" has revealed that the marsupial carnivore's jaws were too weak to snare a struggling adult sheep. As well as revealing the injustice of its being hunted, the study also suggests that the animal's diet contributed significantly to its demise. This story as you'll see refers to the common interest of Australians and New Zealanders (and the Welsh, apparently) - sheep - best illustrated by the dating site Adult Sheep Finder and the term "sheep shagger", itself the basis of another Web site. Given the view of Australians provided by Priscilla, Queen of the desert - that they'll throw on a frock as soon as blink - and it seems obvious to ask whether the weak jaw was matched by a limp wrist. I did get an advertisement forwarded to me once by one of my Australian friends - a rice queen down under was advertising for an Asian boyfriend and included the memorable phrase "must have chin".

I do hope this post has offended the maximum number of people.
    Yep thonglor55,

Either the bad hair day or the wrong time of the month for you!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No, he's just a perpetual fuckstick, Kquill... nothing out of the ordinary for him.

Liked

Quiet day on Cruising for Sex? No moderating needed?
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Quiet day on Cruising for Sex? No moderating needed?
    Two posts a day on average, so no.

Liked

Given the view of Australians provided by Priscilla, Queen of the desert - that they'll throw on a frock as soon as blink
    Is this an example of your assertion in another thread that:

Everything I say is for the benefit of others
    ??

If so, it's a benefit we can do without.

Thanks.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Given the view of Australians provided by Priscilla, Queen of the desert - that they'll throw on a frock as soon as blink
    Is this an example of your assertion in another thread that:[quote:gqzwjxxa]Everything I say is for the benefit of others
    ??If so, it's a benefit we can do without.Thanks.[/quote:gqzwjxxa]Only if you're an Australian. surely? If the cap fits and all that. In your case of course your neighbors, work colleagues and family will already know that you're not a drag queen as your interest lies in visiting SE Asia and consorting with young male prostitutes. They do all know that about you, don't they? Or, since you're an Australian, such pursuits are not mutually exclusive?

Liked

In your case of course your neighbors, work colleagues and family will already know that you're not a drag queen as your interest lies in visiting SE Asia and consorting with young male prostitutes. They do all know that about you, don't they?
    Well, as a matter of fact, they do. My family have known since I was in high school. And a number of work colleagues have actually visited BKK with me over the years. I have in the past mentioned one on this forum - a Japanese friend who I took around Bangkok.

And as for
    consorting with young male prostitutes
    I actually do more than that. I fuck them

Forum's veteran
    Liked

A447, like I said... Fuckstick55 is best ignored.

His previous username was Homintern until the sad fuck faked his own death: gay-thailand-f9/homintern-dead-t17210.html

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    A447, like I said... Fuckstick55 is best ignored. His previous username was Homintern until the sad fuck faked his own death
    I wondered how long it would be before The Love That Dare Speak No Other Name would come along again. That narcissism of Beachlover's, always hankering after the vision of his legs over homintern's shoulders, is something he can never escape. It's a good thing Bangkok's BTS and MRT stations don't have public lavatories or we'd never get Beachlover out of them, always on the lookout for his beloved homintern.
    rave rave rave
    methinks thou dost protest too much!