Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question for latintopxxx

Liked

A question for latintopxxx

Hi latintopxxx

Might I enquire as ti whether you also use the profile Latnbkkbbtop on a popular gay personals sites?

If so it seems that not only do you like to treat your boys like dogs...
    You also like to try possibly to infect them with diseases from other people you have beeen with since our last HIV test...

Latino from USA Total Top looking for Bareback (no condom) bottom dudes for play, and to date. Like no strings free fun best
    Keep out of thailand... your type is not welcome here:

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Re: A question for latintopxxx

oh yes he is the kind of, should I call him "man", who think only money talks, can I call him a lame man?
    But the more we talk about him the more happy he will get.

Liked

colmx - are you sure it's latintopxxx? Can't be, surely. Afterall, he's the one who boasts about how easy it is to pick up guys in Thailand - often without paying. They just fall into his lap, so to speak. The whole country is full of willing whores just waiting to bottom for him.
    So why would he need to go on Gayromeo???

Liked

whoever it is, not much to brag about is there? :rolling:
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    colmx - are you sure it's latintopxxx? Can't be, surely. Afterall, he's the one who boasts about how easy it is to pick up guys in Thailand - often without paying. They just fall into his lap, so to speak. The whole country is full of willing whores just waiting to bottom for him.
    So why would he need to go on Gayromeo???
    Of course it can be anyone else. It is easy to make a fake profile, and even to put others photos on a "fake" profile.
    Never the less it is sick, even if he is not latintopxxx, to search for BB, arguing he is testet in april 2011, is it so ignorant, It can be used for nothing.
    But thanks for showing us how many stupied people are out there.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    latintopxxx... Seems that not only do you like to treat your boys like dogs...
    You also like to try possibly to infect them with diseases from other people you have beeen with since our last HIV test...
    Colmx... ThatтАЩs disgusting.

Are you actually saying the guy in the Gayromeo profile/photo is Latintopxxx and asserting Latintopxxx goes around requesting b******* sex in Thailand?

I've NEVER seen latintopxxx post anything about unsafe sex. Are you absolutely sure itтАЩs him? Did you make sure of it before posting this claim?

Because if youтАЩre not absolutely sure, then Latintopxxx now has people FALSELY thinking he is this guy. This guy now has people FALSELY thinking he is Latintopxxx... all thanks to you. Nice one, dickhead.

But if you ARE sure, then youтАЩve just posted a link to a memberтАЩs photo, which wasnтАЩt previously in the public domain here. Breech of privacy rule... good thinking!

Might want to examine your own integrity before you go around calling other people trolls and getting uppity about their posts.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As for Latintopxxx... I get disgusted by his attitude to Thai people as a whole and his never-ending pursuit of cheap sex doesn't appeal to me but at the end of the day...

1. He says he makes his expectations clear up front.

2. He says they agree to his price.

3. He says he never pays them less the agreed amount.

So where's he going wrong? Every service provider has the right to decline service.

I agree, the absurdly low rates and attitude ain't a good look. But you can't accuse him of lying, stealing, cheating or failing to pay the agreed price for services rendered.

Can anyone articulate what he's doing wrong when he's making and offer, people are accepting that offer and he's fulfilling his payment obligation in the end?

Liked

I only have to say 2 words:
    His attitude.

BTW I have never understood his obsession of how cheap he gets it, I mean is he not a worldtraveller?
    I think one time he admitted that it turned him on to negotiate, to feel force, how cheap he could get a tight ass to fuck. What a creap.

BL
    "
    "Can anyone articulate what he's doing wrong when he's making and offer, people are accepting that offer and he's fulfilling his payment obligation in the end?"

yes I can, you can also give an offer, fucking a boy in Dafour, would it be okay if the people accept it?
    yes it would, but it would not be okay to ask that question.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gaymandenmark
    I only have to say 2 words:
    His attitude.
    Yep, I agree with that. It does disgust me. I understand why he might get off on the "chase" of a bargain. But is that all?

As for whether it's wrong to "make the offer" in this case, I'd say no, it's not wrong. It doesn't look good. It may be insulting. But there's nothing ethically wrong with making a ridiculously low offer for a service.

At the end of the day, if the other party agrees and the deal goes ahead, it's no different from what other members on this site frequently do... pay an agreed price for sex.

What is disgusting is Colmx picking a random profile off Gayromeo with only a few matching characteristics, posting a link and asserting that this guy is the member known as Latintopxxx, with no solid evidence whatsoever.

The guy in the profile is also disgusting. But there's no proof that he is the SGT member known as Latintopxxx is there?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    What is disgusting is Colmx picking a random profile off Gayromeo with only a few matching characteristics, posting a link and asserting that this guy is the member known as Latintopxxx, with no solid evidence whatsoever.
    BL is quite correct here and i regret posting a link to that persons profile in my original post.

It was my intention to amend that as soon as I came online today...

I have amended the original post to reflect this...

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Might want to examine your own integrity before you go around calling other people trolls and getting uppity about their posts
    I am pretty sure that i can hold my head up high with regard to my integrity in all my dealings whith anyone in or out of Thailand and i would certainly never presume that a whole country is available for hire - as latintopxxx has asserted on many occasions on this forum.
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!