Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Come to Cambodia

Liked: 1

Re: Come to Cambodia

Quote Originally Posted by witchhunt
    We stayed at this beautiful hotel in Phnom Penh and it was wonderful. We went as a couple so have no comment on joiners. Had no need to ask. We met friends there so have no social gay life to discuss.

Great hotel and great dining room

http://www.lesafranlasuite.com/

My partner has queried why I did not include the gay owned and gay welcoming Cockatoo in Siem Reap, where we had an even more pleasant stay. It was for me more personal but I will share it with members.

Great place and enthusaisticly recommended . Great advice re local places to go. We had a ball.

http://thecockatooangkor.com/index.html

Hey Witchhunt,

I stayed there with my partner around 6 weeks ago! We took the suite at $90 per night. Young staff but we well looked after. Joiners were not encouraged( local ones anyway although we did invite a couple of farangs which did not cause a problem. I thought the breakfast choice was a tad boring. Nice French/Cambodian owner although her english was limited but overall a nice stay. We chose the place over staying at the new Sofitel there..

Hi,

I strongly advise anyone intending on booking at Cockatoo to check first as they have had MAJOR flooding problems and damage caused by floods to all the rooms, I feel for them and wish them well in getting the premises back up to standard.

Liked

Re: MONEYBOYS - THEY USUALLY START AT $50 EXPECTING YOU TO BEAT THEM DOWN TO $30!

Seems like a lot of money to me (Thailand prices, actually) for a country with one of the lowest income levels in Asia. Wishful thinking to my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by mgb608
    Re: MONEYBOYS - THEY USUALLY START AT $50 EXPECTING YOU TO BEAT THEM DOWN TO $30!

Seems like a lot of money to me (Thailand prices, actually) for a country with one of the lowest income levels in Asia. Wishful thinking to my mind...

I paid nothing hut I'm a good looking bastard! :laughing3: :laughing3:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Where are my boots?? The shit is getting deep! :laughing3:

Liked

Maybe this board doesn't attract the type of people who pay for it in Cambodia?

Quote Originally Posted by goji
    Maybe this board doesn't attract the type of people who pay for it in Cambodia?

goji,

Don't actually understand your post but you are quoting me, I was referring to the guy who said at asking $50 the MBs of Cambodia were dreaming!

I merely pointed out that I hadn't paid anything at all, which was true. It's also a different kind of scene as there are no go go bars and the whole process, with the exception of blatent MBs in La Linga is very different. I also didn't set off on an evening with searching out MBs, it never occurred or seemed that important.

Siem Reap is a touristy/sightseeing/ restaurant/cafe bar/nightclub culture not knickers and numbers guys!

Ha!, I like that little ditty and I just thought of it, maybe good name for my book!

Liked

I've been to the Linga bar a few years ago & had some good encounters with some of the money boys. That's quite unusual in the Cambodia threads.

Things are a lot easier when visiting a host or gogo bar, where it's clear why the staff are there.
    Meet someone in an ordinary gay bar & I guess asking if they are a money boy may cause offence in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by goji
    I've been to the Linga bar a few years ago & had some good encounters with some of the money boys. That's quite unusual in the Cambodia threads.

Things are a lot easier when visiting a host or gogo bar, where it's clear why the staff are there.
    Meet someone in an ordinary gay bar & I guess asking if they are a money boy may cause offence in some cases.

I agree,

But that's the fun of a different kind of chase.

I think by and large most encounters be them Asian anbd Asian or Asian and White, when there is quite a big gap in ages, there is usually some kind of monetary assistance expected in one form or another, be it shopping, handphones, motorbikes or any other status symbol, it's a trade off and many are willing to trade like this.

Liked

Why should you ask them if they are moneyboys ?

If they are in the bar because they wanna have sex with a foreigner , maybe theire horny , now who needs to worry about money .
    :love4:

11. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (July 6th, 2020)