Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Come to Cambodia

Come to Cambodia

Hi,

This is my first trip to this amazing Country and I cannot understand why I left it so long. The cafe bar culture is way up at the top there with big cities of the World with vibrant exciting well decorated bars, run by attentive good English speaking friendly staff, everywhere I have been so far.

The busy pub streets in the town are approximately a 2 km square, easy on foot to negotiate, with all kinds of bars in nooks and crannies as well as good and surprisingly well presented open bars.

The people are warm, interested in doing business, and love giving you good service.

Siem Reap is great value with fabulous food and drink at a fraction of the cost of Thailand. The bars and restaurants cater for literally everyone. I was in the Chuuksa vegetarian place, operated by a Pakistani gentleman and his Khymer partner last night, $6.00 and a tray, not a plate, of delicious food that was more than enough for two, let alone one and the place is teeming with similar establishments, with quality fare. I loved the food, the place and the experience.

I am presently in the Cockatoo resort operated by Peter and his Philippino partner Virgil. They are friendly great guys with a vast knowledge of Cambodia. I highly recommend their eco resort. It has fabulous gardens and swimming pool with decking and ample seating. Check out their website or go to trip advisor to look what others think about it. They have only nine rooms, gay friendly but discreet and polite is a nice way to be in Cambodia,and is appreciated by the locals! The resort is three minutes from town in a tuk tuk at a cost of $1.00 supplied by the resort and friendly driver.

La Linga bar, good pleasant bar but a lot of moneyboys who can be a nuisance if you allow them. Good staff and pleasant surroundings. They do some kind of ladyboy/drag show, a bit tacky and I am not into these kind of shows, but some of you maybe.

Station bar. New upmarket gay bar but also caters for straights, no problems, pleasant and four big beers for $4 dollars in total.

Miss Wongs. Great looking bar but was too busy to get in even though we went back twice! Red decor and Chinese overall looking place with open Cafe frontage. They do some kind of show, but is only fairly small and, as I said, was too busy for us.

Various massage places offering no nonsense massages at $5 dollars an hour. I haven't bothered with this or even explored it further, but will do!

I think I may possibly have found the city I am looking for, even though I enjoyed Laos, there is more going on here and I believe this place is going to explode into one of the best destinations in Asia for the traveller. It is Thailand 25 years ago. These people genuinely want you to have a good time in their Country.

I am off to the Land mine museums etc today and will try to update later on more attractions and must see visits and things to do.

The khymers are a constantly smiling, young, fun loving great looking set of people.

Liked

Re: Come to Cambodia

Cambodia would be my second choice, if things ever went further South then they are in Thailand. Great country with lots of potential, good looking and friendly people. There is corruption, but less then Thailand

Liked

I very much share your enthusiasm for Cambodia. In fact in many aspects I actually prefer Cambodia over Thailand.

The Cambodians are amazing people and they are very welcoming which is good of them considering we left them for dead through the 70s and 80s after sparking up the trouble there in the first place!

I try to visit Cambodia at least once on each SE Asian trip. It's an addictive place. And it's a great party too. They really know how to have fun there.

Liked

Totally agree with you all - loved Phnom Penh and SR - if you are still in SR Kevin, try the Nest Restaurant - loved it

Liked: 1

If you are still in Siem Reap, you should go to MEN's Resort.

This gay venue is probably the most popular with gay tourists and local guys.

It's a great place, with a wonderful boutique hotel, a gym, a large pool, massage service, ...

The Sauna/Spa is more crowded between 7pm-9pm.

Have a look to the website: www.mens-resort.com, it is absolutly the place to go for gay travellers.

[youtube:1ar6azig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9hRdPpTL3I[/youtube:1ar6azig]

Quote Originally Posted by PaulCambo
    If you are still in Siem Reap, you should go to MEN's Resort.

This gay venue is probably the most popular with gay tourists and local guys.

It's a great place, with a wonderful boutique hotel, a gym, a large pool, massage service, ...

The Sauna/Spa is more crowded between 7pm-9pm.

Have a look to the website: www.mens-resort.com, it is absolutly the place to go for gay travellers.

[youtube:1pwn1rvo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9hRdPpTL3I[/youtube:1pwn1rvo]

Hi,

Went to Men's yesterday!!! more later

BEST to you all,

Kevin

Liked

I'm looking forward to the Phnom Penh report. It wasn't until the fourth para I realised Kevin was writing about Siem Reap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose
    Cambodia would be my second choice, if things ever went further South then they are in Thailand.
    IF?? You have doubts?!

Liked

That Men's resort is great! I didn't work up the courage to use the sauna there until my last night and went in when I thought there was nobody there and ended up fucking 3 Cambodians in ten minutes Lovely place.

9. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (July 6th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    ... ended up fucking 3 Cambodians in ten minutes.
    You came 3 times? Such stamina :happy7:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    ... ended up fucking 3 Cambodians in ten minutes.
    You came 3 times? Such stamina :happy7:
    That would be impressive! No the first guy I left alone after he cummed :P

I didn't realise until they came out of the sauna that they were all actually friends who went there together. I guess they would have compared notes later.