List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Preperation for my return to Thailand!

Re: Preperation for my return to Thailand!

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    You just sound like a valium-addicted, filthy old pervert who can't relate to non-prostitutes, and who regards catching a multiplicity of venereal diseases as an occupational hazard.
    That comment says a lot more about you than it does the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by maroonedmind

That comment says a lot more about you than it does the OP.

I speak as I find, and your opinion bothers me about as much as my next shit.

:occasion9:

If your next shit bothers you as much as a comment which you feel is important enough to respond to, one can only assume you have hemorrhoids. Which I hear is quite common for obese people.

Quote Originally Posted by maroonedmind
    If your next shit bothers you as much as a comment which you feel is important enough to respond to, one can only assume you have hemorrhoids. Which I hear is quite common for obese people.

No, my next shit bothers me as much as your opinion does.
    I could not have been any clearer.
    Further, you have no idea whether I am obese, rotund, normal weight, or positively skeletal - as you have never met or seen me.
    Therefore I can only assume that you are educationally sub-normal in some way and prone to delusions into the bargain.
    Which I hear is quite common in old cows (see avatar)

:laughing3: :laughing3:

My opinion clearly bothers you quite a bit. You equate this irritation with your bowel movements, which says to me that you have a medical problem. Quite why you'd feel the need to post about this on a gay message board and not a medical one is anyone's guess, but seeing as though you did, and you have demonstrated a dislike for people who like to keep fit, I merely suggested you had hemorrhoids, a common ailment associated with people who are unhealthy and/or obese.

Perhaps if you started to use that head of yours to write something sensible and grown up, instead of using it merely as a counter balance to your fat arse, we might be able to get this thread back on topic.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Scottishguy Wrote:

You just sound like a valium-addicted, filthy old pervert who can't relate to non-prostitutes, and who regards catching a multiplicity of venereal diseases as an occupational hazard

Scotty,

Your continuous stream of sniper-style insults on this (and all the other threads you participate in), makes it sound as if a few you need to pop a few valiums yourself.

Bucknaway,

It appears as if you're not alone - as most responders share the same practice of getting fit before the game starts.

I know for me - LOS has provided the motivation to stay fit which would probably not have occured had I not discovered this place. I'm not sure if it's added a few years onto my life or not - but it sure makes the days I'm living now more fulfilling.

Now, just another thousand situps to burn off the calories from those Singha's at Corner Bar...555.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Scottishguy Wrote:

You just sound like a valium-addicted, filthy old pervert who can't relate to non-prostitutes, and who regards catching a multiplicity of venereal diseases as an occupational hazard

Scotty,

Your continuous stream of sniper-style insults on this (and all the other threads you participate in), makes it sound as if a few you need to pop a few valiums yourself.

Not at all - I would only need Valium if posting on here made me feel depressed, whereas the truth of the matter is that I find the content of much of this board to be hysterically funny (even though the posters are trying to be serious!)

In this thread we have a middle aged man, self-confessed hooked on valium, and who drugs himself up on a cocktail of antibiotics as a phrophylactic against the myriad of STD he expects to expose himself to during the non-stop prostitute fuelled orgy he regards as a holiday.

Now, if I'm wrong to sum it up as I did, what's your considered take on his reckless behaviour??

Liked

Having just returned from a few weeks on the Spanish costa's I find I have put on a few pounds so I too better start a diet for my vist to Thailand later this year. I thought I would go back on the Winalot diet even though last time I was on it I ended up in hospital with tubes coming out of every orifice. The diet itself works very well and you can usually lose about 1 stone per month. all you do is keep some winalot biscuits in each of your pockets and when you feel hungry just eat a couple. They expand in your stomach and the hunger quickly goes away.
    "But how did you end up in hospital" I hear you ask.
    Well I stepped of the pavement to smell an Irish setters arse and got hit by a bus.
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

scottishguy wrote:

...what's your considered take on this guys reckless behavior?
    Well, now that you put it that way, I guess my take is that he is a valium-addicted, filthy old pervert who can't relate to non-prostitutes, and who regards catching a multiplicity of venereal diseases as an occupational hazard. You just don't have to be so blunt...555

Liked

You just sound like a valium-addicted, filthy old pervert who can't relate to non-prostitutes, and who regards catching a multiplicity of venereal diseases as an occupational hazard.

No offence.

:occasion9:
    HeтАЩs a good example of why I travel to Thailand, I cant connect with the queennie gay types around the world. The light handed lefties that are marching in to get married after finding their new source of virginity. I just wonder how many have forgotten, virginity escaped them on man #69.

Got to laugh, the acquisition, 4 valiums, 2 over and 2 on the way back is an addiction. Oh yes indeed, nothing like looking out the window 35,000 feet up in total darkness for 9 hours.

Thanks for reminding me, once a daisy always a daisy.