Over the years I have had freinds tell me how great a Mexican restaurant called Tequilla Reef was and how someone s=else loved Blue Parrot Mexican.
Well I have tried them both and thought both were a 3 on a scale of 1 - 10 for mexican food. I mean GENUINE Mexican food.
so of course you could see the reaction on my face when yet another freind told me about yet another Mexican Reaturant called Sam's. Blah blah blah and I am paying little to no attention until he tells me that the owner of Sam's is from TEXAS, USA. WELL, Texas borders both Mexico and Colorado, and I am from Colorado and I know what Mexican food tastes like. Now my freind has my undevided attention!!
He tells me how to get to Sam's and he will treat me in 2 days and that was tonight.
Well i ordered some starters for all of us to share (there were 4 of us). We had jalapeno poppers and Nachos Grande. 10 on a scale of 10! Shit I can't go wrong! Then for my main dish I had a chicken enchalada, a beef taco, with refried beans and mexican rice. Again a 10 out of 10!! I am in love.
Anyway, for anyone who loves or wants to try what REAL Mexican food tastes like.......
Sam's Mexican restaurant also has American food. Steaks, hamburgers, buffalo wings, chili....hmmmmmm!
If you are going to Jomtien Beach, keep looking on your left for Mignon Restaurant. make a left there and a short few yards down the road is another left.
On that corner where you make that second left is SAM'S.
A nice casual rastaurant and the food is quick and service was fine. Sam was a very social host. ENJOY!