List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: A REAL Mexican Restaurant in Pattaya Thailand!

Re: A REAL Mexican Restaurant in Pattaya Thailand!

REPLY IN 5 MINUTES. And you call others a stalker. Look at every one of your replies. Parapalegic retired snobbish ethnic food expert bigot with a nasty mouth and no freinds. Home all day, all night ewith nowhere to go, nothing to do and no boy take care. What a joke.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy
    The food was quite good.
    You ate there!! The food is crap. Crap I tell you and they should be closed! I mean try their SALSA! Its a JOKE!
    :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5:
    Just joking and tomorrow I am going to try the "crap" at Stroganoff 2 and will write MY EXPERT OPINION. I think its expert enough since I have been eating all types of foods for 56 years!
    :dontknow:
    I am in town for a few days and decided to eat at Sam's and decide for myself about the food.
    The food was good. I had a nice time.

Of course I am not a food critic or the winner of the bronze macaroni and cheese for the most innovative use of processed cheese spread in a greasy diner.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

REPLY IN 5 MINUTES. Ans=d you call others a stalker. Look at every on of your replies. Parapalegic retired snobbish ethnic food expert with a nasty mouth and no freinds. Home all day, all night ewith nowhere to go, nothing to do and no boy take care. What a joke.
    Even if that was all true, Sam's food would still be crap.
    And please stop making up lies about what I have said like accusing me of calling Stroganoff crap. I didn't. Cleared up now, liar?
    Cunt Pride!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Narakmak
    REPLY IN 5 MINUTES. Ans=d you call others a stalker. Look at every on of your replies. Parapalegic retired snobbish ethnic food expert with a nasty mouth and no freinds. Home all day, all night ewith nowhere to go, nothing to do and no boy take care. What a joke.
    Even if that was all true, Sam's food would still be crap.
    And please stop making up lies about what I have said like accusing me of calling Stroganoff crap. I didn't. Cleared up now, liar?
    No I ate there. The food was quite good. You are wrong.
    You apparently do not know anything about mexican food.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Narakmak
    I never said the food at STROGANOFF (1) was crap. It said it used to be decent enough (it was never great, kind of like a serviceable one star) but that more recent visits had shown a definite decline. I still wouldn't call it crap at the crap level of Sams.
    Certainly your ethnic expertee ism for food being a food expert, should consider a "one star, and GOING DOWN serviceable food establishment whose food was on the decline" CRAP...NO??? Is a one star GOOD? :sign5: :sign5:

Liked

You are insane and clearly obsessed with me. Yes, a one star is serviceable. People can enjoy food at one star, especially if they aren't overpriced, and Stroganoff is priced well. Like I said, they have gone down recently if my experiences reflect what is actually happening there. I will try at least once again to confirm that they really have slipped. It's always possible they could have turned it around again. I based my they have slipped judgment based on multiple recent visits. So I will wait a good while before trying again.
    Cunt Pride!

I/we wait with baited breath for your "review".

Liked

I/we wait with baited breath for your "review".
    I'll keep that in mind. I won't be going to STROG 2 though. It might be different than STROG 1.
    Cunt Pride!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bao-bao
    more sense than those who continue to participate in this schoolyard brawl.
    Bao Bao, you're a complete hypocrite.

I've noticed you dislike large arguments, heated debates and slagfests. You think they shouldn't occur. Yet almost every time one occurs, you drop in to make a comment.

Your comment is usually something obvious, meaningless or ignorant, which is fine. Except you also insult and dismiss the feelings and opinions of those who choose to participate in whatever discussion is being had, just as you have above.

You may mince around, patronise and tread carefully with your words, but the meaning's still the same. You are saying that the posts, opinions and feelings of everyone on this thread are worthless. You've done that a number of times. Yet, instead of skipping these discussions, you continue to drop in to them and make a similar comment each time. Are you incapable of ignoring and skipping over posts and discussions that don't interest you?

I couldn't care less about some things posted here. Other times I dislike what's posted. I may ignore them or voice an opposing view directly.

But I would never go into a discussion and make a "nicey nice" comment dismissing everyone's effort and participation as worthless without engaging with the actual subject of the discussion. To me, that's just as discourteous as calling someone a fuckstick or moron.

I try and like Bao Bao but Beachie does have a point.
    If you drop in on the Mexican Food debate and dont want to read it and dont like it, dont read it and especially dont comment on it.

It is obvious that the man is passionate about his SALSA to the point that he is mentally disturbed. He now posts his desires about Mexican food on almost every thread as well as his dislike for go go bars, calling owners pimps, the boys prostitutes and now is on a STD kick. all this and he doesnt even go out to the bars. If you dont like them, dont let them bother you.

He hates God and wants everyone to know it, credits wrong people with wrong quotes and has to be one of the most miserably loely people I have run across!