Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: my best bar in Pattaya

Liked

my best bar in Pattaya

I have been drinking in Skye restaurant and drink, strange name. between Corner bar and Krazy Dragon and I vote it the top of the crop in Pattaya and Sunnee
    coming into high season.

I dont like sitting in those cane lounges, which is why I liked the now gone la cage.skye has an island bar in the middle with 15 maybe more stools. it is a new fitout, the boys friendly and part of the fun is trying to get the bar man to flash for 100 baht. not huge but you cannot get a barman to do that at home and it is a fun game, part flirting and part cash.

the owner is a corden bleu chef but does not want to spend all his time in the kitchen. he has a menu and will cook something special.

I like playing pool with the boys, the guys that drink at the bar are very friendly and time passes too quickly. and there is no talk about chicks with big dicks

last night they had a birthday party for one of the boys. I called in and he had about 3000 baht around his neck, notes stapled together like a daisy chain.

think I have a photo.

DAISY CHAIN NOW THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING ADDITION FOR SOME BAR TO CONSIDER.

Liked

Re: my best bar in Pattaya

this is what I want for my birthday, but 1000 baht notes suit my complexion more

[attachment=0:rd917hkj]skye bar birthday boy.jpg[/attachment:rd917hkj]
    Attached Images Attached Images