List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should we be racist to homophobes?

Should we be racist to homophobes?

I dont want to go over my 7 day posting because I dont want to upset my friend Lonely Wombat because he is a good guy who means well.

But one thing that irks me is when people forget they are gay and therefore not liked or even understood by many in our Community,however does that give you the right to" get down to their level" and act the same as them.

Mostly of this im talking about the thread "Fuck the fat Arabs" or whatever it was called,and obviously the OP was angry at Arab/MIDDLE Eastern people but should we as gay people have the RIGHT to be racist to homophobes,which it seems some people of middle eastern background coming to Pattaya may be.not all of them.

The OP was angry however i didnt like the way he describes them,Arab fat fucks,it's not necessary to be down to their level,however some of you think this ok,what if i went around Boyztown shouting homophobic abuse,"Poofters etc",dirty cunts" etc
    I was in Naklua not so long ago with a boy and was abused by I presume a German male,being in a German restaurant,now I was tempted to bring his race into it when he said to me as i was walking out the bar "you people are disgusting" but i didnt ,i just smiled and walked off .with my boyspecial
    Because i know all German people are not the same as this.
    I also go into the Soi Bookhow area a lot with my boy special and occasionaly and only occasionaly i get someone make a comment which is not funny,i do have a sense of humour but their comment was degrading to my boy special and the last one from some young males from the UK with shaved heads and tattoos,now i could start calling them derogatory names on where they come from,but is that fair to bring someones race or culture into an argument with homophobes.
    Now im not a total do gooder,i am against immigration into my Country and I vote for the AONP Political Party but this is a gay board for every gay person regardless of race culture age etc.
    Thats why i didnt think the OP realised this when he wrote the thread "f....k the fat Arabs or whatever it was,Arabic people read this board too.

Similar Threads:

Liked

Re: Should we be racist to Arabic people?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyfromkent64
    ... however some of you think this ok,what if i went around Boyztown shouting homophobic abuse,"Poofters etc",dirty cunts" etc
    You are quite correct; however the last phrase could equally be a statement of fact about women or {shudder} lesbians.

Liked

Re: Should we be racist to homophobes?

Billy are you not the guy that bragged about sitting in a bar throwing beer cans at faggots walking past.

I wish I could find that in the archives.

Lonely Wombat why are you using a different posting name,is that to get over the 7 day limit you proposed,i never thought to do that lol.

Now I do know that it will be the anniversary of the hard fought STONEWALL riots on June 28 fighting for equality and against homophobic behaviour.

Tony/Billy - whatever:

The major clue to the mindset of such people was contained within the thread you mention - when a poster wrote to the effect that the "dirty, fat, Arabs" (and whoever else) were at least making the rest of "us" (i.e. himself) look good.

My amateur psycho-analysis is that gay men who hold these racist/bigoted views are basically unhappy with and psychologically unaccepting of their own sexuality. They crave acceptance but know, deep down, that the heterosexual majority they seek to be accepted by (including many of their friends, work colleagues, and family) they are instead regarded quite simply as a filthy homosexual who takes men's cocks up their arse.

Therefore this type of individual will pick out other (even more) minority groups who they believe will make their own identity seem more acceptable. They will rail against smaller groups within their own minority - transvestites, bdsm practicioners, lesbians, rubber fetishists, pederasts, whatever - any small group that they can feel superior to and reassure themselves "Well at least I'm not like THEM"
    They will also find small racial/ethnic minorities whom are generally less-well regarded - arabs, asians, gypsies, jews, slavs, etc.

You will often find such people gravitate towards certain employment sectors e.g Civil Servants, Social Workers, Drug rehab workers, Teachers etc - situations where they routinely deal with people who are even more inadequate or powerless than they are themselves. This gives them a feeling of "worth".

Quite fascinating really.

:occasion9:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by tonyfromkent64
    Lonely Wombat why are you using a different posting name,is that to get over the 7 day limit you proposed,i never thought to do that lol.

Now I do know that it will be the anniversary of the hard fought STONEWALL riots on June 28 fighting for equality and against homophobic behaviour.
    Billy luv have you forgotten me already. Corner bar and a few other places. I weigh about half what you do. I am welcome at The Venue and probably Montys which I am sure you are not.

Didnt you tell me you were an Irish Jew. Or something mixed up anyway. I love grown men who wet their trousers.

Im glad you remember me ,i was probaly in love with you at the time but Only believe 50% of what i tell you and 25% of what you read.

This thread is about something else ,i dont know why you are changing it,you are a bad boy.

Liked

Hey Billy thats not nice. I told you I am into big fat guys with little dicks. We talked about diabetes. Who is going to drive around sunee as owner, smoking a big fat cigar.

Hey lard arse you are racist yourself.

Lard arse ? That's not nice dear,my young handsome indonesian personal trainer had me doing butt clenching exercises today so my big fat ass will be a hard ass soon,then what ya gonna say? He even had to touch it to see if i was clenching ottytrain2:

Now as this post is not about my ass we really need to get this back on topic before complaints fly in from lonely wombat and others.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by witchhunt
    I weigh about half what you do.
    Don't most people?