I dont want to go over my 7 day posting because I dont want to upset my friend Lonely Wombat because he is a good guy who means well.

But one thing that irks me is when people forget they are gay and therefore not liked or even understood by many in our Community,however does that give you the right to" get down to their level" and act the same as them.

Mostly of this im talking about the thread "Fuck the fat Arabs" or whatever it was called,and obviously the OP was angry at Arab/MIDDLE Eastern people but should we as gay people have the RIGHT to be racist to homophobes,which it seems some people of middle eastern background coming to Pattaya may be.not all of them.

The OP was angry however i didnt like the way he describes them,Arab fat fucks,it's not necessary to be down to their level,however some of you think this ok,what if i went around Boyztown shouting homophobic abuse,"Poofters etc",dirty cunts" etc
I was in Naklua not so long ago with a boy and was abused by I presume a German male,being in a German restaurant,now I was tempted to bring his race into it when he said to me as i was walking out the bar "you people are disgusting" but i didnt ,i just smiled and walked off .with my boyspecial
Because i know all German people are not the same as this.
I also go into the Soi Bookhow area a lot with my boy special and occasionaly and only occasionaly i get someone make a comment which is not funny,i do have a sense of humour but their comment was degrading to my boy special and the last one from some young males from the UK with shaved heads and tattoos,now i could start calling them derogatory names on where they come from,but is that fair to bring someones race or culture into an argument with homophobes.
Now im not a total do gooder,i am against immigration into my Country and I vote for the AONP Political Party but this is a gay board for every gay person regardless of race culture age etc.
Thats why i didnt think the OP realised this when he wrote the thread "f....k the fat Arabs or whatever it was,Arabic people read this board too.