Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Kirby Dies aged 72

Liked: 1

Re: Kathy Kirby Dies aged 72

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    but he just isn't worth this much of your effort replying to
    Replies to his junk are just more of asides really, mostly add-on's to other postings because he is so easy to wind up. But I admit it is getting boring and tiresome as his replies are somewhat disappointing in both their unfunny content and comlpete lack of wit. Occassionally his replies can be entertaining, but that's only when the amusement is not intended on his part, more laughing at him than with him.

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan
    ...blah blah blah...
    Since you are in the middle of one of your overarching childish grand mals I'll put it in terms you can better understand - I know you are, but what am I?

he just isn't worth this much of your effort replying to.
    And yet here you are - again!
    who does almost nothing else here but attack perfectly reasonable and positive members
    Not at all. I really only like to respond to the self-important, self-satisfied, self-righteous, intellectually stunted blowhards such as yourself.

You are right about one thing
    He just does not give a toss.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Once In Awhile
    Since you are in the middle of one of your overarching childish grand mals I'll put it in terms you can better understand - I know you are, but what am I?
    No, I'll stick with blah blah blah. It was put there for a purpose, to save anyone from having to re-read the drivel inbetween the start of your post and the end of your post. A bit like your lastest jumble of letters and words thrown together in some kind of random fit...see above. I assume you understand what you are trying to say, but spare a thought for those of us who still have the function in both halves of our brain intact. I see you still retain the motor-skills half.

Still no on-topic comments about Kathy kirby Once In Awhile? Does a thread actually exist in which you have ever posted anything remotely attached to the subject?

I do apologize newalaan for taking so long to figure you emotional and intellectual maturity, but now that I have I think we have a winning formula for debate.

I know you are, but what am I?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan
    Once In Awhile? Does a thread actually exist in which you have ever posted anything remotely attached to the subject?
    They do exist, but rarely. Once In Awhile's entire presence on here is spent following other members like Combat, Justme, Wesley and you around and posting snipes and dickheaded attacks at them. That's pretty much it. It's all he does. Even BadBoyBilly has a more positive presence on this board than Once In AWhile.

If you follow his posts for a while, you'll see there's a striking similarity in tone, style, character and stance (likes/dislikes) with another arsehole poster... Smiles. Only Smiles hardly posts anymore. Could it be that Smiles doesn't want to tarnish his image by making THIS many cranky arseholly attack posts so he enlists a second handle for this?

They do exist, but rarely. Once In Awhile's entire presence on here is spent following other members like Combat, Justme, Wesley and you around and posting snipes and dickheaded attacks at them.
    I've had him on ignore for that long I never knew he still loved me Beachy...Perhaps eveyone else should just ignore him as well, you certainly won't miss his philippics that's for sure... :occasion9:

I'm flattered that you think I write as eloquently as Smiles, but as I told you many times before we are not the same person. And as is your usual modus operandi of repeating something over and over again hoping to make it true, sadly it just isn't. Interesting though that you spend so much time ruminating about 2 posters you claim to have nothing but contempt for. How Freudian is that?

Liked

Combat - what does philippics mean?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Quote Originally Posted by joe552
    Combat - what does philippics mean?
    An abusive tirade