Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Kirby Dies aged 72

Re: Kathy Kirby Dies aged 72

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    .....the truth of the matter is that what Scottish Guy did was to post this in a wrong place...
    OMG - I posted in the wrong place!!
    Send for the Forum Police!
    Take me away in irons!
    The Wrong Place poster is on the loose!
    Lock up your daughters!

Get a grip on yourself Nelly. You're losing it big-time.
    However, your 2 sidekicks will be along shortly to back you up, no matter what you say.

I did not bring it up, I just basically responded when I was dragged into it. I agreed with him. So fuck off.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    is not about me
    Who cares about you anyway? You held a great fuss regarding Justme's one and only, very reasonable request to the moderator. You have, after creating that fuss, gone and done the very thing you complained about. It needed to be pointed out. I did. You see, if you go around causing trouble, and are guilty of blatent hypocracy, it has a habit of coming back at you.

Since your u-turn, change of mind, going back on your word, reversing your decision, not keeping to your word, all we see from you is trouble. On this thread alone there are 13 posts, 5 of them are yours and in that very short space of time you have managed to be in disagreement with....Justme, Newalaan, Brad, Netrix,Thonglor55. It must be everybody else eh?

You are the source, for whatever reason, of a great deal of the negativitey on this forum. Why don't you do the forum a favour and stand by your word, the one where you resigned from the board. I guarantee your contributions will not be missed. Why don't you try it for 6 months just to see. Your comeback is days old, yet the membership is tired of you already.

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan
    You are the source, for whatever reason, of a great deal of the negativitey on this forum... I guarantee your contributions will not be missed.
    What an incredibly perceptive post, except for one small detail. It's more true about you than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Once In Awhile
    What an incredibly perceptive post, except for one small detail. It's more true about you than anyone else.
    Sorry to be so ignorant "Once In Awhile", but could you please point me the right direction here, I'm not sure if your post is meant to be amusing, funny, witty, sharp, hilarious, accurate, ironic, sarcastic? it's just so hard to tell from the actual text. When my 10 year old nephew comes round i'll ask him. It seems to have come from, and is aimed at, more someone in his age group. Failing that, my senile old grandmother might be on your same wavelength, I'll try her with it.

I don't suppose you interupted yet another thread just slop out this drivel, and I know this will seem absurd to you, but have you ever considered the notion of posting something to do with actual topic on a thread for once? I've already posted mine.

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan
    When my 10 year old nephew comes round i'll ask him.
    I do apologize for making my posts too difficult for you to understand and I'm sure your nephew will be more than able to help you understand all the big words. I know what a burden it is for you swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool, but I'm quite sure your parents had no idea of the dangers of consanguineous marriage, just as their parents didn't either. It's no wonder Grannie is a few slices short of a loaf. Fortunately your nephew seems to have been spared the curse. Such a pity that there was no "Special Needs" programs when you were a wee tot.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by netrix
    i literally only clicked on this post to see what the f*ck this could
    possibly have to do with anything gay or thailand related. mr.
    impala is right, this is nonsense. who the hell is this dead chick
    and why do we care?
    I agree. Who the f*ck is Kathy Kirby and why the hell is this in the Gay Thailand forum? Never heard of her. Even Bin Laden's death was posted in the Global forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Quote Originally Posted by netrix
    i literally only clicked on this post to see what the f*ck this could
    possibly have to do with anything gay or thailand related. mr.
    impala is right, this is nonsense. who the hell is this dead chick
    and why do we care?
    I agree. Who the f*ck is Kathy Kirby and why the hell is this in the Gay Thailand forum? Never heard of her. Even Bin Laden's death was posted in the Global forum.
    Not even in your dreams was Bin Laden a Gay Icon.
    Kathy Kirby was one of the first Gay Icons ... even before Dusty :notworthy:

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Who is Kathy Kirby and why the hell is this in the Gay Thailand forum?
    She is apparently a favourite singer of scottish-guy, the fact it has nothing to do with 'gaythailand' matters not, anyway Scottish-guy would never dream of creating a fuss if it were another poster making a similar post. I imagine it has a special dispensation for fear of yet another explosive tantrum. It would appear it's here because of "undue influence" as far as I can make out.

Quote Originally Posted by Once In Awhile
    I do apologize>>>>...blah blah blah......>>>>>no "Special Needs" programs when you were a wee tot.
    Since the one you were on obviously didn't help you much, it would appear they are a waste of time. Of course I'm just basing that assessment on the inane drivel you post as you lurch from off-topic thread to off-topic thread. Perhaps there may be "special needs" programs available for senile old codgers, so you might still be in luck, although I'm not sure just how much help can actually be given to half a brain. How unlucky is that Once In Awhile? to have been saddled with the motor-skills half which allows you to type on the keyboard rather than the half which allows you to form interesting or coherant thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by I
    but have you ever considered the notion of posting something to do with actual topic on a thread for once?
    Kathy Kirby?...dead?....topic?......relevant comment? Thought not.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Alaan... Your description of Once In Awhile is entirely accurate but he just isn't worth this much of your effort replying to.

Once In Awhile is a cranky old f*ckstick who does almost nothing else here but attack perfectly reasonable and positive members because he finds something he doesn't like about them. He adds almost nothing else to the forum. Look through his posting history and you'll see over 80% of his posts serve no purpose other than to attack another poster.

He has no rational follow-through or integrity in his posts either. He'll attack you for posting off-topic when he's off on every other thread doing the same. He just does not give a toss.

The same applies to thonglor55. These two are just bitter, mentally f*cked up losers. Ignore them.