List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you like the Krazy Dragon concept?

Do you like the Krazy Dragon concept?

I love Mark and the Krazy Dragon so don't mean to offend but I wonder if some punters are put off by the "in your face" style of Krazy Dragon go go.
    Certainly it is the only male Go Go of it's kind in Pattaya that I know (Table Dancing).

Liked

Re: Do you like the Krazy Dragon concept?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyfromkent64
    Certainly it is the only male Go Go of it's kind in Pattaya that I know (Table Dancing).
    Both Happy Bar and Eros have a similar format with table dancing. Krazy is a bit more in your face then the other two.

Liked

Yes it is a sure fact you get to see the meat and two veg before you choose if you want to take it home, :idea:

It will never be everyoneтАЩs cup of tea neither will the style and age of the boys but thatтАЩs a good thing as pointed out many times if we all liked the same bars and the same boys WOW SOME ONE WOULD HAVE THE PERFECT FORMULAR FOR A BAR :occasion9: .

If you are put off by the boys that do show tell them politely no thank you and they will move on. :crybaby: There are plenty of shyer boys in the bar that will make there way to your table that donтАЩt put it in your face or even show at all thatтАЩs their personal choice, :8( all so if you do not like the more up front boys keep them 20bht hidden in your pocket that also tend to help keep the flash boys at bay. :violent1:

Regards Mark :hello2:
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

If you do not like the "in your face" you can always lean back in your seat and just shake your head "no" . I like Krazy Dragon and go on a simi regular basis just so I can see more than the one leg shuffle that you get at most go-go in Pattaya. Drink prices are right too at 99B and 20B tip per boy can make an enjoyable evening.

Liked

Last couple visits, I noticed several dancers wearing speedo type attire rather than the normal KD shorts. They seemed to be the "more shy" staff to which Mark speaks of. Talking with one of them over a drink, I think that is the reason for the choice of speedo wear. At least that is what I took away with my limited language skills.

I always have a great time at Krazy Dragon. I believe most guests are more put off by "in your face" mamasans at other bars than the "in your face" dancers at KD.

Liked

it has actually toned down a lot compared to a couple of years ago.

I always have a great time at Krazy Dragon. I believe most guests are more put off by "in your face" mamasans at other bars than the "in your face" dancers at KD.

100% Right on the mark

I think Mark is a great guy.Many on the "other"forum complained the music was too loud.
    Well balls to them,I like loud music and if it's too loud your too old dears.

Whether I like Krazy Dragon to go every night is another thing,it's more in your face and I dont like high pressure.

But the real reason I sometimes DONT like going is I dont know what to do when a boy dances on the table in front of me and to me is not my kind and he smiles at me and tries to give me a glimpse of his dingalong,i feel bad trying to look away and ignore him.

Liked

Yes, I like the Krazy Dragon bar and I go there every time I am in Pattaya. I like the non-smoking policy and the fact that the boys can wear what they like.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    .. I like the non-smoking policy and the fact that the boys can wear what they like.
    You can have the same thing going for you, cheaper, sitting in the Royal Garden Plaza.

I rather think most people go to see some cock - but I could be wildly mistaken.

:occasion9: