Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is in BKK early July?

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Who is in BKK early July?

I am in BKK from June 30 until July 16 and was wondering if any other SGT members will be around at this time.

I have met some of the SGT posters from time to time and have rarely been disappointed.

PM me if you are going to be about or just leave a post and I will PM you.

Cheers
    Krobbie

Re: Who is in BKK early July?

Quote Originally Posted by krobbie
    I am in BKK from June 30 until July 16 and was wondering if any other SGT members will be around at this time.
    The day you arrive is the day after I leave. That's a pity as my last couple of days in Bkk before i go home are wind-down days and would have certainly enjoyed a meet up krobbie.

Perhaps if Beachlover is there at the same time he might welcome the opportunity of introducing himself to one of the more sensible and reliable members here, and would therefore I'm sure, have no need for the usual avoidance excuses, like your being a stalker of some sort etc. Beachlover...good time for a Thailand break?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Newalaan... Are you stalking me too? :rolling:

Krobbie, have a great trip!

Forum's veteran

Thanks for that Beach.

Liked

I will be in BKK for a week or so in July ...

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Newalaan... Are you stalking me too?
    I wasn't being sarky or facetious in any way, I was being serious. Krobbie is one of the few here who is universally respected as a neutral and fair minded individual. Two things about this, first, any reports he makes to the forum regarding the authenticity of another member would be accepted without question. Secondly, one of Beachlovers main avoidance, bodyswerving tactics and reluctance to introduce himself to another forum member is apparently his paranoia of stalkers and nutcases. So who more safer and credible is there than krobbie for BL to introduce himself to.

So there is a fantastic opportunity to put to bed, as it were, any lingering doubts as to Beachlovers claim of his being everything he claims he is. An attractive, young mid-twenties, Asian, Australian-based successful business person with a generous disposable income. Not only would it shut up those stalkers, a couple in particular, but various others who are so certain BL is not all he makes himself out to be. The real bonus might be the cutting out of the hundreds of pointless posts from BL himself and his doubters make here on the forum regarding this topic and take away some of the recent flooding and pissing contests. Must be a win-win!

Not only that, given BL having a large disposable income, a seasoned international traveller and a fairly frequent returning visitor to Thailand who has apparently not had a Thailand visit for a while, because of the flexibility of his holiday entitlement being the senior in a business, one would think that although seven months into the year for a regular visitor to make his first Thailand visit of the year might be on the longish side, it would be a gilt-edged chance to kill a few birds with one stone. What reason could BL possibly have not to take advantage of what would seem to be an ideal Thailand break? My post is meant as a positive suggestion, I don't mean in any way to detract from krobbies OP, I'm guessing krobbie might be amenable to such a proposal if it were to transpire.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan
    So there is a fantastic opportunity to put to bed, as it were, any lingering doubts as to Beachlovers claim of his being everything he claims he is
    And all he has to do is just happen to be in Bangkok in the same two week period that Krobbie is?! Or do you expect him to go there especially?

Forum's veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    So there is a fantastic opportunity to put to bed, as it were, any lingering doubts as to Beachlovers claim of his being everything he claims he is
    And all he has to do is just happen to be in Bangkok in the same two week period that Krobbie is?! Or do you expect him to go there especially?
    If he came especially I would be especially welcoming, which is my nature. I if he isn't in BKK at the same time, which seems more likely as it is low season, all the folk that doubt Beachlovers authenticity will just have to continue to loose sleep over it if they wish. Me? I have other interests.

Cheers though,
    Krobbie

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I wasn't being sarky or facetious in any way, I was being serious.
    Ok, I now appreciate your suggestion is well-intended so let me answer seriously and make this clear...

I've no intention to prove who I am. Or alter my travel plans to satisfy some online people whoтАЩve got this vocal obsession with who I am and no impact on my physical life whatsoever. Also, suppose I met you. What does it prove, aside from being Asian and mid-twenties? Do I then have to show my passport stamps and occupation?

KrobbieтАЩs a lovely guy and I would enjoy a couple of Long Island Ice Teas with him but not in this тАЬprove yourselfтАЭ context.

As for your gobbing off assumptions on whether I've been to Thailand this year... where I've been recently isn't something I comment on.

Forum's veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    KrobbieтАЩs a lovely guy and I would enjoy a couple of Long Island Ice Teas with him but not in this тАЬprove yourselfтАЭ context.
    Oh jeez Beach, now you've got me blushing. Actually BKK is the perfect place for a tall glass with ice, several dashes of 5 assorted light coloured spirits and a splash of Coke AKA Long Island Iced Tea. The last time I had more than one of these was several years ago in Hawaii at Hamburger Mary's. I was a particularly sad sight to behold next day.

Krobbie