List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He's back = Monty is back in town.

Liked

Re: He's back = Monty is back in town.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyfromkent64
    Believe 25 per cent of what you read,but with the above statement I may believe 5 per cent just to be nice.
    I wet myself laughing at tonyfromkent64's post , another beachlover in the making. Another johnny come lately that is an expert on everything.

Monty will never be rich. As fast as he makes a dollar, he spends it on someone less fortunate than himself. There are many people still in Pattaya that remember the boys he has helped and supported, in their time of need. He does not brag, just does whatever he can.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat

Montys show was his old magic show and a bits and pieces of his old shows from Jomtien and the pool bar.Lot of whisky flowing and many of his friends popping in to see him. Poor choice of night as all the expat teachers had returned to BKK as school started next morning. Cannot be late for the ankle biters.

Not surprised that memories were somewhat hazy for those that stayed for more than a while, for La Cage's Monty magic night on wednesday.

Breakfast is open at his new cafe but the Wallaby room upstairs not open for a while yet. You cannot miss the place as there is a huge sign strung across the soi opposite La Cage. Friends were asking if Monty plans to deliver dinner at night to La Cage but there was no comment.

Good excuse to visit La Cage for their nightly happy hour, 2 drinks for price of one and to drop in on Monty.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Well that's your opinion Sir and your welcome to it !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Monty on The facts of Billy's bash ... Billy will never again be welcome at Monty's and if he ever pays the 3000B. I will give it to charity...
    The person Monty refers to in this previous post is "tonyfromkent64", previously AKA BadBoyBilly... Hence his animosity towards Monty.

I think your nasty comment is typical of many of your postings.
    Brad's allowed to offer his opinion. You've made plenty of bitchy comments yourself, Lonely...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Monty on The facts of Billy's bash ... Billy will never again be welcome at Monty's and if he ever pays the 3000B. I will give it to charity...
    The person Monty refers to in this previous post is "tonyfromkent64", previously AKA BadBoyBilly...
    Morte of the cyber-bully mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    The person Monty refers to in this previous post is "tonyfromkent64", previously AKA BadBoyBilly...
    Morte of the cyber-bully mentality.

Did you mean more? Please Sir can I have more? Mooooooooooooooore? You want moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore?

Liked

Did you mean more?
    I may have meant "Maude" - reputedly Beachlover's name when he goes about in drag. Freudian slip I'm afraid.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    Did you mean more?
    I may have meant "Maude" - reputedly Beachlover's name when he goes about in drag. Freudian slip I'm afraid.
    Maude seems so appropiate She was my wifes favourite character on TV. Somehow the name seems right for the cyber bullies being talked about.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    This would be the same Monty who organised a fund raising event with BBB, which raised no money for charity.
    You as usual have got your curlies in a knot. Billy left Monty holding the bill for the balance of the food and drinks bill ordered by Billy.

Billy arranged the function at Montys in Jomtien. I think your nasty comment is typical of many of your postings.

cut and pasted from a locked thread 17 sept 2007
    Monty on The facts of Billy's bash

As I was to open my new venue at the Enchanted Hut I suggested to Billy that he have a going away bash. All postings about the bash and all references to charity were made by Billy, NOT by me.
    This is the end of the matter as far as I'm concerned.
    Monty.
    As I recall after this statement was made a poster provided a photo of a billboard outside Monty's new venue advertising that evening as a charity event, which demonstrated active participation by Monty in the promotion of the evening. In an atmosphere of scepticism in Pattaya at the time that some charity events were more beneficial to the bar owners than to the charities, this was an unfortunate evening which did nothing to help other attempts at fund raising.

Liked

Cant stand him myself. He use to talk to the Thai boys at his (sewage) pool bar calling them black bastards. yes what a kink old man he is (not) ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Wonder if he still dont wash his hands before he cooks...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Have walked past a few times looked at the menu and boys and nothing appeals to me at all . Shall be giving it a big miss in the future.