Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wrestling with go go boys -different twist

Liked

wrestling with go go boys -different twist

A straight friend sent me this link to infighters asking did I ever get involved with anything like this?? At my age I wish. I found it somewhat erotic and thought others might too. I did not read the rst of the forum but the link to boyzone looks interesting
    http://www.allfighters.info/forums/Boyz ... ui_wrestle

this link is also a great read
    http://www.stickyrice.ws/?view=gay-night-life-samui
    -----------------------------------------------------
    cut and pasted reply from big paul.He was back again in feb this year.

Non fiction.

Arrived at the small number of bars in Koh Samui's "boyztown" in 2009. It was about 2am when I arrived (I'd had a few beers and escaped from my friends and told them I was heading home).

I was disappointed to see most of the lads closing up for the night. I went into the main bar where there were 3-4 guys locking up.

I told them I wanted to wrestle one of them and asked for the one with the most muscle.

A young guy appeared and took the keys as the others headed off. Just the 2 of us left in the place!

Anyway he opened up a small room which is normally used for private massages (with happy endings of course).

We moved the massage table to the side. It had a mat on top of it which we put on the ground and basically started wrestling.

He was about 23 years old. Very cute. He was in tiny black posers. For his size (5ft7 185?) he had very big quads. I was surprised he knew right away what I was after.

Within seconds we were scisoring, lifting, bearhugging and headlocking. I'm much bigger than him (5ft11 265) but he was able to lock me up in headscissors a few times.

At one point I scooped him up (bodyslam lift) and he squealed lol. I let him down and offered him to try me. I must admit I was pretty shocked when he managed to scoop me but he couldn't get me right up for slam.

Anyway we wrestled away for about an hour. He was winning with his repeated headscissors until I started using my bulk.

I got on top and wrapped quads round his head. Also gave him a few gut punches. He didn't like that lol.

Anyway once I got him in my bearhug it was goodnight Vienna.

He just couldn't take the bearhug lift and immediately started shouting 'too strong' ha ha. We both ended up naked and my prize was a BJ before we locked up. He even offered me a lift home on his moped.

I went back the next night and we did the same again.

If you're in Samui I'd going there - lots of guys and they're up for a wrestle. It's up a wee pendy just opposite the Centara Grand Beach Resort. Not far from the beach. Some of the guys on their website are twinks - this guy was a beast for his size and age, and wasn't the only one. Basically a bodybuilder. Link to bar - http://www.boyzonesamui.com/

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

2. User who gave Like to post:

nlwrestleboy (August 15th, 2022)

Liked

Re: wrestling with go go boys -different twist

hmm
    Does anyone actually do wrestling besides 5-8 year olds WWF/WWE fans?

My memory from boyzone in April 2010 was a couple of nellie guys in feathers and a couple of straight skinny boys....
    None of whom were very interesting... to me or my BF....

Almost like a bad night in any sunnee or Pattayaland bar... except the Pattaya places usually try to have a happy ending!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

4. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 15th, 2023)

Liked

Wooh, great story.
    Love to wrestle a gogo boy too.
    So exiting.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    A straight friend sent me this link to infighters asking did I ever get involved with anything like this?? At my age I wish. I found it somewhat erotic and thought others might too. I did not read the rst of the forum but the link to boyzone looks interesting
    http://www.allfighters.info/forums/Boyz ... ui_wrestle

this link is also a great read
    http://www.stickyrice.ws/?view=gay-night-life-samui
    -----------------------------------------------------
    cut and pasted reply from big paul.He was back again in feb this year.

Non fiction.

Arrived at the small number of bars in Koh Samui's "boyztown" in 2009. It was about 2am when I arrived (I'd had a few beers and escaped from my friends and told them I was heading home).

I was disappointed to see most of the lads closing up for the night. I went into the main bar where there were 3-4 guys locking up.

I told them I wanted to wrestle one of them and asked for the one with the most muscle.

A young guy appeared and took the keys as the others headed off. Just the 2 of us left in the place!

Anyway he opened up a small room which is normally used for private massages (with happy endings of course).

We moved the massage table to the side. It had a mat on top of it which we put on the ground and basically started wrestling.

He was about 23 years old. Very cute. He was in tiny black posers. For his size (5ft7 185?) he had very big quads. I was surprised he knew right away what I was after.

Within seconds we were scisoring, lifting, bearhugging and headlocking. I'm much bigger than him (5ft11 265) but he was able to lock me up in headscissors a few times.

At one point I scooped him up (bodyslam lift) and he squealed lol. I let him down and offered him to try me. I must admit I was pretty shocked when he managed to scoop me but he couldn't get me right up for slam.

Anyway we wrestled away for about an hour. He was winning with his repeated headscissors until I started using my bulk.

I got on top and wrapped quads round his head. Also gave him a few gut punches. He didn't like that lol.

Anyway once I got him in my bearhug it was goodnight Vienna.

He just couldn't take the bearhug lift and immediately started shouting 'too strong' ha ha. We both ended up naked and my prize was a BJ before we locked up. He even offered me a lift home on his moped.

I went back the next night and we did the same again.

If you're in Samui I'd going there - lots of guys and they're up for a wrestle. It's up a wee pendy just opposite the Centara Grand Beach Resort. Not far from the beach. Some of the guys on their website are twinks - this guy was a beast for his size and age, and wasn't the only one. Basically a bodybuilder. Link to bar - http://www.boyzonesamui.com/
    The stickyrice link is defunct ...the URL is for sale

Forum's veteran
    Liked

the Thai boxers on walking street were quite often available...not that i ever wanted to engage in pugilistic antics

8. User who gave Like to post:

nlwrestleboy (August 17th, 2022)

Liked

The boyzone link does not work.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    The boyzone link does not work.
    The original thread is a necro post from 2011

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    The original thread is a necro post from 2011
    I got an email to advise me of this post.
    For those wishing to go further try Telegram.org
    The pics [Deleted text] and uni the posts show off their maleness.
    Many of the boys love to post in their wrestling costumes and show off erections. A lot of them are posted in telegram.org
    My friends like the older boys who start in shorts and end up naked having sex.

Some text in this post was deleted under rule 3.2.3 (1).

Jellybean
    Last edited by Jellybean; August 19th, 2022 at 13:55.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (August 21st, 2022), nlwrestleboy (August 18th, 2022)

Liked

Hi,
    Does anybody has information, if there are alternatives to the websites of the first post? Both are not working anymore. I'm in Koh Samui right now and I would love to wrestle as well. ;-)

Thanks in advance.
    Cheers.

Liked

Red face Re: wrestling with go go boys -different twist

Hello CS2683,

Not sure, if there are still some website available.

Maybe the best is to use the same approach as Lonelywombat mentioned in the first message of this thread.

Go to a bar in the boyztown area, aks the guys over there who thinks, he is strong and wanna wrestle you.

Maybe you're lucky and find a strong handsome opponent.

Succes.