Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gay laos

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: gay laos

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    I don't think Laos or Cambodia will allow a go go scene to develop as ' in your face ' as Thailand did.

It ends up blowing up in their face and then they moan about the Country's image being tarnished and forget it was built on the money from prostitution. Anyways, I think these two places have learned by what has occurred in Thailand.
    I agree and I hope so. But I saw a doco, which showed in Cambodia they have some girl bars, which are pretty close to being like Thailand's gogo bars. I think it's great the gogo bars are there and aren't against them but just think it'd be nice to have a gay scene slightly less dominated by commercial sex.

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    It's a shame the board is finishing and it certainly looks like they may have been a split of opinions with Jinks and Spike but C'est a Vie, I don't think I will bother moving as I only ever posted on this board anyway. I found it user friendly,plenty going on and it was well established but all good things come to an end eventually, and I had just started moving to this forum more and more and preferred it to the other (Gay Thailand) as I posted a couple of days ago...... :crybaby:
    I don't know of any split opinion between Jinks and Spike... but looks like there's a chance SGT will continue under a different owner.

Liked

There's plenty of moneyboys available in Laos. Try Blue Ice Bar in Luang Prabang.

Odd that you didn't find much in Cambodia. The gay scene in Phnom Penh is absolutely thriving. Elsewhere can be a bit sparse though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    There's plenty of moneyboys available in Laos. Try Blue Ice Bar in Luang Prabang.

Odd that you didn't find much in Cambodia. The gay scene in Phnom Penh is absolutely thriving. Elsewhere can be a bit sparse though.

Good man,

Thanks for the straight no nonsense talk.