Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Nicholas Snow

Nicholas Snow

I was recently searching for videos of Gay Pattaya and came across a youtube video with a Bangkok/Thailand gay activist by the name of Nicholas Snow.
    I am not sure if I am allowed to post the link of the You tube video but it features Mr Snow walking the gay beach of the Jomtien area and providing commentary about the services on offer as well as talking to a very sexy boy playing volleyball.

Is Nicholas Snow still in Thailand nowadays and does he ever venture into Pattaya?

Liked

Re: Nicholas Snow

Oh my God, what a queer.

I am not sure, but in fact I think I have seen some videos with him before, also one where he had a big, not so nice, argument with a thai guy outside his "loom"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by tonyfromkent64
    (If anyone knows if that boy is still working in Pattaya please PM me,he is superstar looking)
    Last time i saw Ham he was doing the cabaret show in Wonderland... not sure where he is gone since that closed down
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by tonyfromkent64
    I was recently searching for videos of Gay Pattaya and came across a youtube video with a Bangkok/Thailand gay activist by the name of Nicholas Snow.
    I am not sure if I am allowed to post the link of the You tube video but it features Mr Snow walking the gay beach of the Jomtien area and providing commentary about the services on offer as well as talking to a very sexy boy playing volleyball.
    Is Nicholas Snow still in Thailand nowadays and does he ever venture into Pattaya?

(In the opening post, this shows up at the bottom): "Last edited by tonyfromkent64 on 05 May 2011 23:25, edited 7 times in total."
    So: no link, and 7 'edits'. One edit to delete the link perhaps? Why? Another Sawatdee Spook?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

LOL,Yes your right ,I didn't know if I could post the link so I came back to delete it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Tony put up your links, I'm around often enough to remove them if needed.

Google search - Nicholas Snow site:youtube.com

http://youtu.be/uHYvaqj7EiA = Jomtien Beach.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NicholasSnow = All his camp crap.

Mr Nicholas is very active about support of safe sex and has many posts about that on Facebook.