Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Straight answers on prices - moneyboys in Thailand and Asia

Re: Straight answers on prices - moneyboys in Thailand and A

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    It's a shocking tale of exploitation and degredation, and I am currently taking legal advice from an unofficial bar owner in Pattaya over it :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
    I hear that a guy that wears a skirt is good at giving advice, and you get invited to eat indoors as well.
    Yes but I hear he keeps very busy and has his fingers (and other's maybe) in too many pies - well it worked for Sweeney Todd.

:evil4:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy
    ..A rent boy in zhuhahi in the local gay bar is about $90.. A bit too expensive for my tastes. Though I did hire a "Stripper" for a surprise birthday party for a friend. The guy shows up...wags his backside for 25 minutes and then would not give my friend his birthday fuck or suck...The gangbang on him I then proposed was quickly rejected...hurumph... slapped his peasant garb back on, threw the hoe over his shoulder and wandered out.

Bloody ridiculous!

You'd think for (less than) $90 he would at least allow himself to be gangbanged by a group of total strangers - this is the trouble with prostitutes these days, they hardly want to do anything for the extremely generous fee they expect.

In my day, all the above AND MORE would have been willingly complied with, and you'd still have got change out of 2/6d.

They don't know they're born.

:violent1:
    Kittyboy,

It seems a dear doo to me, but if the market will pay it, who am I to argue.

Scotty, you probably got fish and chips on the way home our of that too! I've heard about the Scots reputation with money, it's legendary!

At the risk of sounding like im stereotyping,I wonder if it's true when they say Scots have deep pockets??

Quote Originally Posted by tonyfromkent64
    At the risk of sounding like im stereotyping,I wonder if it's true when they say Scots have deep pockets??

They have,

and they all walk around in kilts playing the bagpipes.

Don't even think about ' offing ' one of those guys. They'll expect you to pay for everything, buy them gold,take them for dinner, motorbikes,mobile phones, and that is just to get them to play ' Scotland the brave '.........................wait a minute................. :laughing3:

Quote Originally Posted by tonyfromkent64

Well if you could point out who "they" are and what what their evidence is for saying it, we could perhaps have a rational discussion on it.

But until then it is, as you say yourself, stereotyping.

However I'm sure you can rise above mere public-schoolboy type namecalling and I therefore await your reasoned discourse with great anticipation.

When can I expect it?

It seems I made have hit a "raw nerve".
    I apologise if you are offended.
    This was not my intention.

Liked

I have some data for Laos: In January, I met a guy in gay disco in Vientiane, upon leaving my hotel room, he asked for 50000 Kip (about 5 EUR or 200 THB) if I remember correctly, so he could get into the late night disco in Don Plaza hotel (he left about 1 am so I wanted to sleep). Another gay boy I met had a straight friend for a threesome, he gave him money afterwards in his car on the way back to my hotel, but I didn't see or asked how much it was (anyway probably local rate). In Luang Prabang, I had an acquaintance from gayrome (actually we met in Bangkok and later I went to Laos for a visa-run) during afternoon for free and a boy from a gay disco stay overnight for free. In Vang Vieng, I could not detect any gay activity. I'm 30 years old, but I saw older Farangs with younger Laos boys in the discos as well, and in Vientiane I was even approached by moneygirls at night.

Regarding Laos I have to add that there is a curfew at midnight which is not imposed, but streets get quite empty after 11pm, so it can be difficult to get back home. Fortunately all my new acquantances had motorbike or car, so this alone would justify a tip for bringing me back to my hotel. Furthermore, you have to wake the receptionist who sleeps in the lobby if you return after midnight, as hotels are closed and locked over night, but taking a friend to my room was not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    I have some data for Laos: In January, I met a guy in gay disco in Vientiane, upon leaving my hotel room, he asked for 50000 Kip (about 5 EUR or 200 THB) if I remember correctly, so he could get into the late night disco in Don Plaza hotel (he left about 1 am so I wanted to sleep). Another gay boy I met had a straight friend for a threesome, he gave him money afterwards in his car on the way back to my hotel, but I didn't see or asked how much it was (anyway probably local rate). In Luang Prabang, I had an acquaintance from gayrome (actually we met in Bangkok and later I went to Laos for a visa-run) during afternoon for free and a boy from a gay disco stay overnight for free. In Vang Vieng, I could not detect any gay activity. I'm 30 years old, but I saw older Farangs with younger Laos boys in the discos as well, and in Vientiane I was even approached by moneygirls at night.

Regarding Laos I have to add that there is a curfew at midnight which is not imposed, but streets get quite empty after 11pm, so it can be difficult to get back home. Fortunately all my new acquantances had motorbike or car, so this alone would justify a tip for bringing me back to my hotel. Furthermore, you have to wake the receptionist who sleeps in the lobby if you return after midnight, as hotels are closed and locked over night, but taking a friend to my room was not a problem.
    Hi,

Thanks for the post and information. :sunny:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Indonesia, do know that Bali is much more expensive-all are subject to the local style of haggling before-and do certainly not forget to do hat. But that is life for about anything there. Java-island/main cities: 200.000 (say 20US). as average for unknowing whites. Due to unwieldy currency (as in Vnam) all prices are rounded in 1000s. (so if they say 100 or 200, multiply!). if you speak the lingo and know the ways, half that is easily attainable. Though most would rather have some ''present'' (mobuy fone cards, new clothing) for that same amount.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    That was a good bit of bargaining and a good reduction, did you bite??
    Hi Kevin
    there are too many guys in HK desperate for a GWM than to have to pay!
    Visited Central Escalator, Alexander, ABC and Galaxy Saunas during my 3 days visit - so was too exhausted at that stage to be bothered with a MB!
    Martin911 that posts on this fiorum regularly visits the philipines and reports that there are very few MBs there (in Manila that is)
    Once again most of the boys there are just desperate to get with a GWM...
    And before anyone comments - i am not being disparaging by saying they are "desperate". We are seen as a cool fashion accessory!
    I haven't tried the saunas in HK but I do want to go and try my luck.
    I have to agree that money boys probably don't do well as lots of HK guys want to go with white guys.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.