Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Straight answers on prices - moneyboys in Thailand and Asia

Liked

Re: Straight answers on prices - moneyboys in Thailand and A

Hey kquill,
    If I understand you topic correctly, although I agree with what your perception is of what the prices are in Thailand, 1000 for short time, and 1500 long time, I have been going to Thailand since 98, and that seem to be the going rate then. Okay yes some said 500 to 1000, but being from US, I was a younger and knew gawd I would pay 3 times the amount in the USA and then not get the same experience that I can get in Thailand. I hope everyone understands, inflation hits Thailand too, and rent, food, etc has risen. I now do 1000 at least short time and 1500 to 2000 or more depending on experience for the night. My conscience just doesn't allow me to be cheap; I love Thai boi's. :hello2:

Liked

OP just an idea: you could go into GR and locate the countries mentioned and private message both punters and providers who actually live there to find out about the current going rates.

Quote Originally Posted by zinzone
    OP just an idea: you could go into GR and locate the countries mentioned and private message both punters and providers who actually live there to find out about the current going rates.
    Thonglor55,

Cheers for the info, it is interesting to me hearing all this and then comparing it to the Thais.

With regards Stickyrice,I am only mentioning going rates and market forces not personal tips or comparisons with other Countries really. I know exactly where you are coming from, but then it only leads to a flame on here and everyone claims to be giving 10,000 baht a night to them!

It also seems that Thailand tops the list in a lot of cases, in not living up to what they agree to do, I was there many years and this was a frequent problem with guys coming back and demanding their off fee back! However, that used to be a double edged sword and every case had to be judged on its merits.

What about Vietnam and Bali, anyone been and seen first hand??

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    ..Myanmar..........He wanted nothing but to go to UK but had to settle for ┬г10 in 1995 and my ballcap!
    Your ballcap?

Is this some kind of sex aid?

:rolling:

But if you mean what I think you mean Kevin, I can see it being a turn-on if an 18yo scally from Manchester was wearing it, but with all due respect dear, and even in 1995,............

:sign5:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    ..Myanmar..........He wanted nothing but to go to UK but had to settle for ┬г10 in 1995 and my ballcap!
    Your ballcap?

Is this some kind of sex aid?

:rolling:

But if you mean what I think you mean Kevin, I can see it being a turn-on if an 18yo scally from Manchester was wearing it, but with all due respect dear, and even in 1995,............

:sign5:

OH I don't know Scotty,

I am partial to scally's in ballcaps, probably why I liked the shoe shiners and cigarette sellers of old!! and some of those from the exotic shows in Sunnee!............ :laughing3: :laughing3:

Liked

Hi Gents,

I can't understand it at all when a straight answer is asked for, why some posters don't.

If they don't know, don't post but don't take the thread off at a tangent right off the bat. LOL

I can start with the easy one, as it was Thailand which was usually 1,000 to 1500 baht average, maybe a bit lower in Sunnee and for street stuff (and we don't give a fuck how generous some of you are or that you pay for the kids buffalos), just an average please to help everyone.

Joe525 has been helpful on and sticking to this subject before on another thread.

Thailand 1,000 to 1500
    Cambodia.....$20 plus a motorbike taxi (info from poster ' joe552) '
    Laos...........????
    Vietnam.......????
    Bali>>>>>>>>>????
    Phillippines>>>????
    Singapore...............was FREE but I WAS younger!!...lol
    Myanmar..........He wanted nothing but to go to UK but had to settle for ┬г10 in 1995 and my ballcap!

China(Guangzhou) Was $10 but that was 11 years ago, and he never asked for anything!

Updates of 2011 prices will be greatly appreciated. Beachy, before you respond,Yes, I know already that you don't pay, let's see what the average guy pays in different countries and whatb their expectations are, and do they find a particular culture or race moe accommodating than another??

Many are complaining about the age old false promise to get the 'off ' in Thailand, is that common elsewhere? or are they fairer?

Where's Wesley on this and other well travelled members of SGT on this also?
    I live on the border of macau and the prc. A rent boy in zhuhahi in the local gay bar is about $90. They have outcall or massage boys for about the same price. A bit too expensive for my tastes. Though I did hire a "Stripper" for a surprise birthday party for a friend. The guy shows up...wags his backside for 25 minutes and then would not give my friend his birthday fuck or suck...The gangbang on him I then proposed was quickly rejected...hurumph... slapped his peasant garb back on, threw the hoe over his shoulder and wandered out.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy
    ..A rent boy in zhuhahi in the local gay bar is about $90.. A bit too expensive for my tastes. Though I did hire a "Stripper" for a surprise birthday party for a friend. The guy shows up...wags his backside for 25 minutes and then would not give my friend his birthday fuck or suck...The gangbang on him I then proposed was quickly rejected...hurumph... slapped his peasant garb back on, threw the hoe over his shoulder and wandered out.

Bloody ridiculous!

You'd think for (less than) $90 he would at least allow himself to be gangbanged by a group of total strangers - this is the trouble with prostitutes these days, they hardly want to do anything for the extremely generous fee they expect.

In my day, all the above AND MORE would have been willingly complied with, and you'd still have got change out of 2/6d.

They don't know they're born.

:violent1:

In my day, all the above AND MORE would have been willingly complied with, and you'd still have got change out of 2/6d.
    They don't know they're born. :violent1:
    You are one of the lucky ones Scotty you've had that hand up your arse for years and all you have to do is wave that wand and nod your head!

Quote Originally Posted by combat

You are one of the lucky ones Scotty you've had that hand up your arse for years and all you have to do is wave that wand and nod your head!
    On the contrary, the sickening truth is that I have been fistally abused by a Plushophile ring for years - first by the father, and then passed on to the son for more of the same.

Not content with that, I was made to bring along my friend, 'Sweep', for similar abuse.

It's a shocking tale of exploitation and degredation, and I am currently taking legal advice from an unofficial bar owner in Pattaya over it

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

It's a shocking tale of exploitation and degredation, and I am currently taking legal advice from an unofficial bar owner in Pattaya over it :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
    I hear that a guy that wears a skirt is good at giving advice, and you get invited to eat indoors as well.