Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy
..A rent boy in zhuhahi in the local gay bar is about $90.. A bit too expensive for my tastes. Though I did hire a "Stripper" for a surprise birthday party for a friend. The guy shows up...wags his backside for 25 minutes and then would not give my friend his birthday fuck or suck...The gangbang on him I then proposed was quickly rejected...hurumph... slapped his peasant garb back on, threw the hoe over his shoulder and wandered out.
Bloody ridiculous!
You'd think for (less than) $90 he would at least allow himself to be gangbanged by a group of total strangers - this is the trouble with prostitutes these days, they hardly want to do anything for the extremely generous fee they expect.

In my day, all the above AND MORE would have been willingly complied with, and you'd still have got change out of 2/6d.
They don't know they're born.
:violent1:
There I was trying to show a communist addled peasant the finer points of free market capitalism.
He had a supply of ass and I demanded that I use it. There I was with my 2 1/2 inch all american downward sloping demand curve hoping to go up and down his supply curve (I would have entered from either end) so that I could find the pareto optimal price point and he said NO.

Here I am in china trying to give the young peasant boys the benefit of my vast theoretical training...and to no avail.
Damn ingrates.