Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Straight answers on prices - moneyboys in Thailand and Asia

Liked

Re: Straight answers on prices - moneyboys in Thailand and A

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy
    ..A rent boy in zhuhahi in the local gay bar is about $90.. A bit too expensive for my tastes. Though I did hire a "Stripper" for a surprise birthday party for a friend. The guy shows up...wags his backside for 25 minutes and then would not give my friend his birthday fuck or suck...The gangbang on him I then proposed was quickly rejected...hurumph... slapped his peasant garb back on, threw the hoe over his shoulder and wandered out.
    Bloody ridiculous!
    You'd think for (less than) $90 he would at least allow himself to be gangbanged by a group of total strangers - this is the trouble with prostitutes these days, they hardly want to do anything for the extremely generous fee they expect.

In my day, all the above AND MORE would have been willingly complied with, and you'd still have got change out of 2/6d.
    They don't know they're born.
    :violent1:
    There I was trying to show a communist addled peasant the finer points of free market capitalism.
    He had a supply of ass and I demanded that I use it. There I was with my 2 1/2 inch all american downward sloping demand curve hoping to go up and down his supply curve (I would have entered from either end) so that I could find the pareto optimal price point and he said NO.

Here I am in china trying to give the young peasant boys the benefit of my vast theoretical training...and to no avail.
    Damn ingrates.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Cambodia.....$20 plus a motorbike taxi (info from poster ' joe552) '
    Are others paying about this level?

Quote Originally Posted by goji
    Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Cambodia.....$20 plus a motorbike taxi (info from poster ' joe552) '
    Are others paying about this level?

I paid nothing! gotta love gay hairdressers.... :laughing3:

I understand it to be about $30 going rate. There are massage places but again never ventured so better that others answer! I was on a cultural visit.... :occasion5:

Liked

Prices in The Philippines

Outcall Massage service + sex--------------Php 500 to Php 1,200
    Gay Bars Off Pay+ Tip to boy--------------Php 1,000 up (usually you pay directly to the bar)
    Street Moneyboys --------------------------Php 300 up
    Hairdressers & Effeminine gays-------------FREE up to you
    Online Dating (Gay Romeo) ----------------Php 500 up (price includes massage)

Data are all base on experience.

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Thanks for that coolheadz.

I see that you say that it costs 1000 Php to off a guy from a bar and pay a tip. I remember reading a posting from Shamelessmack (in his late lamented blog) about going to a bar in Manila . The system he found there was that you could not actually "off" a guy, but they would let you bring a guy out if you bought a minimum amount of drinks, for yourself and the guy.

Shamelessmack reported that the the amount he would have to pay for drinks before he could take out a guy was what he considered too expensive. I can't remember the exact amount Mack quoted, but it was in the region of several thousand Php. Then you would have to tip the guy on top of that.

Anyway, Mack considered it too expensive, so he stuck to massage parlours in Manila.

So it is a pleasant surprise to read your report that prices to take a guy out of a bar are lower than that. Are the prices you found average prices generally, or would they be at the cheaper end of the scale?

From what I remmeber, Mack was in Manila for short visits, and he went to a type of bar with macho dancers, which cater for both men and women. So perhaps he was in the higher end of the market without realising it.

Can you recommend any particular establishments?