Hi Gents,

I can't understand it at all when a straight answer is asked for, why some posters don't.

If they don't know, don't post but don't take the thread off at a tangent right off the bat. LOL

I can start with the easy one, as it was Thailand which was usually 1,000 to 1500 baht average, maybe a bit lower in Sunnee and for street stuff (and we don't give a fuck how generous some of you are or that you pay for the kids buffalos), just an average please to help everyone.

Joe525 has been helpful on and sticking to this subject before on another thread.

Thailand 1,000 to 1500
Cambodia.....$20 plus a motorbike taxi (info from poster ' joe552) '
Laos...........????
Vietnam.......????
Bali>>>>>>>>>????
Phillippines>>>????
Singapore...............was FREE but I WAS younger!!...lol
Myanmar..........He wanted nothing but to go to UK but had to settle for ┬г10 in 1995 and my ballcap!

China(Guangzhou) Was $10 but that was 11 years ago, and he never asked for anything!

Updates of 2011 prices will be greatly appreciated. Beachy, before you respond,Yes, I know already that you don't pay, let's see what the average guy pays in different countries and whatb their expectations are, and do they find a particular culture or race moe accommodating than another??

Many are complaining about the age old false promise to get the 'off ' in Thailand, is that common elsewhere? or are they fairer?

Where's Wesley on this and other well travelled members of SGT on this also?