Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Straight answers on prices - moneyboys in Thailand and Asia

Straight answers on prices - moneyboys in Thailand and Asia

Hi Gents,

I can't understand it at all when a straight answer is asked for, why some posters don't.

If they don't know, don't post but don't take the thread off at a tangent right off the bat. LOL

I can start with the easy one, as it was Thailand which was usually 1,000 to 1500 baht average, maybe a bit lower in Sunnee and for street stuff (and we don't give a fuck how generous some of you are or that you pay for the kids buffalos), just an average please to help everyone.

Joe525 has been helpful on and sticking to this subject before on another thread.

Thailand 1,000 to 1500
    Cambodia.....$20 plus a motorbike taxi (info from poster ' joe552) '
    Laos...........????
    Vietnam.......????
    Bali>>>>>>>>>????
    Phillippines>>>????
    Singapore...............was FREE but I WAS younger!!...lol
    Myanmar..........He wanted nothing but to go to UK but had to settle for ┬г10 in 1995 and my ballcap!

China(Guangzhou) Was $10 but that was 11 years ago, and he never asked for anything!

Updates of 2011 prices will be greatly appreciated. Beachy, before you respond,Yes, I know already that you don't pay, let's see what the average guy pays in different countries and whatb their expectations are, and do they find a particular culture or race moe accommodating than another??

Many are complaining about the age old false promise to get the 'off ' in Thailand, is that common elsewhere? or are they fairer?

Where's Wesley on this and other well travelled members of SGT on this also?

Liked

Re: Straight answers on prices - moneyboys in Thailand and A

Never been asked to pay any where except Thailand!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Ah, but you're much younger than most here, colmx!! I include myself in that.

At least I assume you're much younger given that you're the resident expert on the late night clubs, etc. Haven't been down that road for many years.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Never been asked to pay any where except Thailand!

colmx,

You're not Beachy's lookalike brother are you?????................. :laughing3:

OR Do you only go to Thailand?? I like the no complications of paying and walking away, although some on here even find that challenging in the extreme.

I actually posted this under ' any other Country' forum but it was moved over, and correctly so, by the Mod. The question applies to all Asian Countries and wonder if people feel they only get a raw deal in Thailand or does this happen elsewhere as well in Asia??

Liked

I might have been young 11 years ago when i fist started coming to Thailand... but at 37 i certainly don't look young anymore!
    (although I feel young at heart LOL!)

What i meant was that i most of the countries in SE Asia that i have visited:
    Hong Kong
    China (BJ/Shanghai)
    Japan
    Malaysia
    Laos
    Cambodia
    Singapore

All have gay scenes where Pay-for-play is the exception rather than the norm... and there are plenty of young men in these countries that would like to hook up with GWM of all shapes and sizes - without compensation being expected...

On the other hand in Pattaya pay-for-play is the norm

Like Kevin "...I like the no complications of paying and walking away..." - i much prefer Moneyboys over free boys or "i love you" boys... there are just too many semi-stalkers out there that believe that casual sex == an engagement!

Liked

oh i should add:

Gayromeo boy in HK last month told me he wanted 1000 HKD for sex (thats тВм100 or 4000B)

When i told him i wasn't interested in MBs his next offer was 500 HKD

When i didn't respond he dropped his rate to 300 HKD...so he could have enough money to get into Propaganda (HK gay dissco) that night

But I believe the going rate is 1000 HKD in HKs (for muscular "masseurs" from the mainland)

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    oh i should add:

Gayromeo boy in HK last month told me he wanted 1000 HKD for sex (thats тВм100 or 4000B)

When i told him i wasn't interested in MBs his next offer was 500 HKD

When i didn't respond he dropped his rate to 300 HKD...so he could have enough money to get into Propaganda (HK gay dissco) that night

But I believe the going rate is 1000 HKD in HKs (for muscular "masseurs" from the mainland)

Right,

I can tick the HK box as ' down to negotiation then!' 4,000 baht being the going rate,The last price is Pattaya rates!

In China I found them in the Hotels a lot easier and more grateful but they worked on the mainland and were not accustomed to us lot appearing, only at the trade shows, don't laugh, the REAL trade shows where a lot of European buyers went to buy various pieces.

HK, I went through but never stayed over and they are used to us, I suppose. That was a good bit of bargaining and a good reduction, did you bite??

I used to run a one nighter at my club on a Saturday in Leeds, UK and that was called Propaganda but it was a Dance Night.

Coincidence there! 11.00pm until 600am.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    That was a good bit of bargaining and a good reduction, did you bite??
    Hi Kevin
    there are too many guys in HK desperate for a GWM than to have to pay!

Visited Central Escalator, Alexander, ABC and Galaxy Saunas during my 3 days visit - so was too exhausted at that stage to be bothered with a MB!

Martin911 that posts on this fiorum regularly visits the philipines and reports that there are very few MBs there (in Manila that is)
    Once again most of the boys there are just desperate to get with a GWM...

And before anyone comments - i am not being disparaging by saying they are "desperate". We are seen as a cool fashion accessory!

Liked

37 colm? positively ancient!! you certainly get around a bit (that's just a touch of envy on my part, lol)
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Singapore

In Singapore the Indonesian money boys (mostly gay-for-pay and top-only, but some are gay and therefore describe themselves as "versatile") are cheapest - $80 if you go to them, negotiable for them to come to you. The Thai money boys are roughly the same but may ask for a $20 premium. The Chinese money boys (from the mainland) are, again, mostly straight and want a 50% premium on the Indonesian money-boy price ie. $120+. However it's all very negotiable. You can find them all over the Singapore page of Gayromeo. I'm not sure whether they are regularly purged by the Admin there, but few money boy profiles last more than 24 hours and then they register again. They're all on 14-day visas. The pictures have almost always been photo-shopped, sometimes extensively. When I was there over Songkran I had two Indonesian boys come around over the period - one was much, much darker/coarser than his profile pic, the other was much closer in looks to what I'd seen on Gayromeo, They're also pretty forward in offering extras less often offered on the Thailand site - rimming and 3somes being fairly popular. The Chinese boys' pics are very "buffed" - a sure sign of extensive photo-shop work. Unlike Thailand, few Singaporeans and if I recall correctly no moneyboys include tags for "hi", "chem" or "ice" although poppers are sometimes mentioned.

All prices are quoted in the local currency of Singapore dollars.