I was looking at some of the pictures of Pattaya and was thinking of some of the things I would like to do there, but no one is there to make it happen. I then realized just what a goldmine Pattaya would be to a Philadelphia type event promoter.

I have a friend in Philadelphia who makes his living by putting together events for the gay community. When he is not putting together events in many different bars in Philly, he is hosting bus trips to NYC, Washington DC or Baltimore for a night or a weekend of gay fun. Or he enlists the co-operation of many bars and hotels and will host a weekend in Atlanta, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico during a holiday weekend. Often during one of the gay pride weekends held in that city or island.

I imagine that if he were in Thailand he would be putting together AWSOME beach parties with music, dancing, drinks and a tent of gogo guys if he could get away with it. And if he could not work out arrangements with a hotel at the event sight, he would find one willing and also arrange free transportation to and from the event site to the hotel.

And if no hotel would co-operate than I imagine he would try to find a island where he could put up tents if he had to.

YEAH... Thailand needs a gay event organizer/promoter.... :occasion9: