The thread is boyztown dying or whatever has become a pissing contest for 5 posters, and those who want to continue to watch that childish nonsense, can continue on that thread.
I know several straight boys who are going at the end of April and their reports from str8 forums, things are alive and well in pattaya.

The big disappointment to me is the way that Cafe Royale has gone downhill since the two Ians and Robbie passed away. Can they get their act together and bring some momentum back. Is their restaurant and show bar working?

I often hear that Copa second show is almost empty. About 2 years ago they tried earlier shows, 930,10,30. I am not sure if the performers are paid per show or by the month, but maybe some lateral thinking to how things are done could bring results.

There seems to be a very strong sentiment against Madam Jim and supporting show members. Most comments have been old and tired, and that does include the go go boys.

There has been a lot of knocking . can we get some posiive comments.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBreak
Quote Originally Posted by Marigar
Boys Town will never change. They dont want to change.
They think the public come to Thailand to see a lot of lady boys lype singing old sixties numbers.
Then once in a while the owners put a frock on and think there the new Dame Edna Everage. Having there friends on the front row, the white sock parade
saying how wonderful they are.

PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, LOWER YOUR PRICES AND STOP PUTTING FROCKS ON. :snorting: :snorting: :snorting:

Put a all new mens like chipendale show on(With a mixture of men and Boys). With upto date numbers and something more than all lady boys prancing around in knee length boots thinking that the gay trade gets turned on by some sickos dream. You dont need cock shows, leave something to the imagination.
There are so many new ideas out there if you know where to look.
Offer something new and you might get old and new customers back. :alc:
-I agree with Marigar.

Most gay customers go to the boy bars to see sexy males and not to see Katoeys or to see males who are more like women than men.
In my opinion nothing wrong with a fem boy but everything wrong with a Dame Edna Everage!
Quote Originally Posted by justme
Personally, I dont like Katoy shows either, but the idea that there are 6 boys around here, that are " like Chippendales" wont fly. Especially in low season.
It is a wonderful idea and certainly something to hope for, but the reality is, walk around and tell me where a few of them are? Even if we imported them from Bangkok, the reality (again) is that they will not stay more than a few days or week because we cant pay them enough in comparison to what they earn in Bankok. I go to BKK this week I will look around for some boys like this to come down for alternate weekends or something similar and an :alc: nnounce special shows here on Sawatdee.
Again, great idea.