Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya - advice for visiting brit?

Pattaya - advice for visiting brit?

Hi,

i'm a 26 yo english guy in town for the next week. Anyone got suggestions of places to visit or try out. might be interested in massage or good gay venues to hang out in the afternoons and chill. Any advice?

staying on my own but here visiting family who are str8 so not guarenteed to see much of the gay side of the town :-s

let me know any thoughts.

ta!

b

Re: Pattaya - advice for visiting brit?

Hi, friend. You will be here for one week, and only available part-time. At least you should stroll around the Pattayaland sois (i.e. streets), and look in at one or two bars, see the go-go dancing. This has to be in the evening, say 8 p.m. onwards. There are very nice guys there, ready to come and sit with you, and have a drink. If you don't take him to a "room", he would expect a tip, e.g. 100B.

If you can't take him to the place where you are staying, he will know where you can get a short-time room, for a very reasonable charge. For what you get up to in the room, he will, of course, expect a tip, e.g. 1,000B.

For the daytime I recommend visiting Dongtan beach. The gay area is around Tui's Place hotel. You can hire a deck-chair very cheaply, and buy food and drinks from the folk who run the chairs, and they have good menus. There are lots of nice guys walking around, selling all sorts of things, including donuts, ice-cream. For swimming, the sea is not too clean; I always keep my head out of the water as much as possible, or shut my eyes if I want to dip under.

People have different views about food. If you like fish, I recommend the fish restaurants along Walking Street, either the ones on piers sticking out over the sea, or Nang Nual restaurant the other side of the street. Dishes like steamed Sea Bass in Chinese plum sauce can be good, though a bit pricey. Have a good week, and come back!

hi,

thanks for the reply. thinking of visiting th beach on monday or tuesday to relax a bit. sounds like a good place to visit. been a late one tonight so sunday will be in recovery :-)

will nip over and observe whatever is there to observe.

is there a nudist part of the gay beach at all or is that too niche?

I'm in the pratumnak area, do you reckon i could walk from there ok?

thanks again

b

Liked

You can walk, if you like, or just go out to the ThapPhraya road and catch a songtaw for 10 baht to Jomtien. Get off at the Police station. As you are facing the station, walk to the right down the beach past the Bondi, the Avalon Resort and at Tui's pick one of the concessions on your left to relax, order drinks and food, and get to know the boys.