Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: First time visitor looking for massage recommendations

First time visitor looking for massage recommendations

I'm a first time visitor to Thailand and will be arriving later this week and was looking for recommendations for good massage places in Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya. I'm curious about getting massages from the gay masseur but open to other suggestions. Looking forward to the visit! Can't wait.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: First time visitor looking for massage recommendations

Austin,

Welcome to the Land of Massages. You can get a gay massage, str8 massge, oil massage, foot massage, deep tissue massage, facial massage, a four hands massage, just to name a few. It's all up to your preferences

If you've never has a deep tissue massage - I suggest you keep it on your bucket list and hope you die while it's still on your list.

A traditional full-body Thai oil massage is simply a must try - and the foot massages is great as well.

If you're more interested in sexual massages than of course you go to a gay massage parlor, pick out a cute masseur, and tell him what you're interested in. Don't be shy. This is your holiday and they will provide just about any service you request.

I'm no expert on Bangkok or Phuket, although can recommend Two Faces in Jomtien Plaza/Pattaya for a good four hands massage. Like most gay massage parlors - they are there to serve and actually prefer it if you request having sex because that means a bigger tip. This is definately an experience you want to tick off the bucket list.

Another wonderful option is to find a boy you like in opne of the bars or other gay venues and ask him if he would be open to giving you a massage back in your room. It is 100% garaunteed that he will say yes. Of course he won't have the foggiest clue how to give a massage - but it's a fun start.

Enjoy your first trip...you won't ever forget it!

3. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 7th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

this site has it all:
    shamelessmack.blogspot.com
    Those places are a bit sparse in PTY and HKT. In BKK there are nearly a 100-without much disguise of what you will also get. (just look at advised minimum tip-in normal Thai massage-only shops you hardly tip). Normal, tourist-aimed shops you now find as much as 7-11s- over 7000 in total. There is no need for just a massage to travel all over town becse someone told you it was so great. In fact it all depends on who you get and remains a very personal hit or miss affair.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Last time I checked the Shameless Mack website only covers massage places where sex is the primary sell, which is great if that's what you're after.

In Phuket, if you're after a quality therapeutic massage and other spa treatments from a boy, I recommend http://www.hiranyikara.com . Prices are fairly high but the service, skill and room/setting is superb. You your own private room with an outdoor shower set amongst a tropical garden and a jacuzzi tub. It advertises itself as strictly professional (i.e. no sex) but I'm not going to vouch for that. :king:

In Pattaya for a good therapeutic massage from a male therapist (non-sexual) I've always found Civathome (on South Pattaya Rd near corner with Second Rd) to be great.

Liked

The two most popular gay massage places in Pattaya are Blue House and Royal House both close to Tukcom.
    check out their locations here

http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/maps.htm

the day night area map.

There are 3 in Boyztown and one of the boys outside of Copa gave excellent service last trip.

The two in Jomtien I have had mainly negative reports about, so it is up to you.

There are a lot of shopfront massages opening and they are usually not separate massages rooms but one large room with curtains dividing the clients. If you see someone you like when you are passing, you have to make up your mind how important complete privacy is for you.

I have had a lot of fun in the two adjacent to tukcom. One approx where the word day is in soi daynight 2 , the other at the rear exit of tukcom.

The attraction of the shopfront are the boys are on display out the front, usually they are newer to Pattaya and massage, and it cost about half what Blue and Royal House charge.
    So if you select a dud then it is not so bad.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

I just logged into shamelessmac and find his latest report is of a pattaya massage.

Great report. For those who are planning to visit Pattaya and Bangkok, his unique view of bars and massage parlours in both places is fascinating. It is a must read as he gives his opinions fearlessly and does not care a stuff what owners think.

http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2011 ... #more-6455
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Here's a map with all of the boy massage places in the Day-Night area.
    http://www.pattayaplaces.com/map/Day_Night_Area
    [url="http://www.pattayaplaces.com"]http://www.pattayaplaces.com[/url]
    Put your place on the map.