zhao
1.massage-proper. Do not worry, that is EVERYwhere, and certainly where toruists stay. With BKKs traffic what it is, makes no sense at all for just a normal non-sexy ''nouat=massage'' either feet or body, to travel more as a few 100 mtrs. Anyway-there is no secret key either for a good one or not-varies with all the staff in 1 shop. My advice: if you happen to get a really good one, ask for name etc. and ask for him/her again next time.
2.if you want to try your luck advance: try gayromeo, thailovelinks or similar sites. The better ones are in thai only.
For meeting; just as most gay 20ies would think of anywhere: disco, bar etc. there are plenty of those for normal Thai guys (well-if you think a Thai can be normal?)- in the NON Silom tourist zone. Sites like dragoncastle, gaymassagegay, gthai-net, list them. The best known are near here (where I now happen to sit) the RamkamHaeng uni-area, in a soi named LamSalee and at the OrToKo bars=quite near the Chatuchak weekend market/BTS-stop. Also some near Ratchada, but these are often said to be TfT=Thai for thai. I presume you do not speak any of this beautiful language, so cannot say if that would leave you out. I also guess you must be mostly used to the OZzie ''scene''-so be warned that the tipical Thai scene may be quite different and also not very VNese. For most young people however, there is just 1 name ; DJ!! DeeJay!! The (in)famous gay-only disco in a tiny soi=sidealley of Silom, also very well known for its 2nfd floor full of MBs=money boys. Arfter hours, the crowd flocks to G.O.D.=Guys On Display, which means dancing half naked and most seemingly very high on drugs. Follow them if you like that. And have a happy time, which will be 99% garanteed. Even more if you can happen to pose off like a K (=Korean) popstar.