Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Who here is truly monogamous?

Liked

Re: Who here is truly monogamous?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    thonglor55 doesn't even know what thonglor55 is talking about... concludes by implying that he's a mighty intellect, and many of us simply don't reach his level.
    He's probably some fart who thinks he has a mighty intellect but has never done anything commercially useful with it. Loser.
    Beachlover, I hate to be the one to break this news to you, but most of the greatest intellects in human history did absolutely nothing that could even be remotely considered "commercially useful".

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Why, Beryl, you've risen from the cesspit! How miraculous, darling. So tell me, what was life like down there with all the other turds?

And as for 'young' Beachlover and Matt. As a man in my 40s, both of them bore the fucken tits right off me. I can only hope that they are not representative of most young gay men of today.

Cedric, I love you! Don't mind Beachy, he's Chinese with a wee pee pee. You know how queer they go when they see the size of gorgeous Westerner's dong.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    " ... Why, Beryl, you've risen from the cesspit! How miraculous, darling. So tell me, what was life like down there with all the other turds? ... "
    Why Aunty, ditto for your dearest self.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Re: The morally illiterate

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    Now they are celebrated on Twitter, Facebook and forums like this, and their rants tolerated if not encouraged because they can find foul-mouthed and intellectually-limited chums online.
    This attack is unacceptable. I work in social media and I can tell you it is the way of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by meeja
    I work in social media and I can tell you it is the way of the future.
    Ever thought of getting a real job?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    ... Don't mind Beachy, he's Chinese with a wee pee pee. You know how queer they go when they see the size of gorgeous Westerner's dong.
    Is that comment below the belt? :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Poor old Beachrubber :thebirdman:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Dyed
    He's probably some fart who thinks he has a mighty intellect but has never done anything commercially useful with it. Loser.
    Beachlover, I hate to be the one to break this news to you, but most of the greatest intellects in human history did absolutely nothing that could even be remotely considered "commercially useful".
    You're probably right, Thai Dyed... But there are plenty of intellects who did! The point is, being an intellect means f*ck all unless you put it to use, whether commercially or in other ways, which add value.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by meeja
    I work in social media and I can tell you it is the way of the future.
    You're probably just joking, Scottish... but social media is one of the fastest growing promotional mediums now and delivers an extraordinarily high ROI when done effectively. The problem is, a lot of business owners don't understand it well enough to make use of it or trust someone else to implement and run it for them so they lose out.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

being an intellect means f*ck all unless you put it to use, whether commercially or in other ways, which add value.
    wow you really have that rope learning down.
    go girl, despite your limited capacity

Who here is truly monogamous?

Certainly not me. Who has time for that?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Had several of those back when I was 14 / 15, then again at 17 - 19. They're horrible. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Some boss telling me when to be where, how long to work, what to do, then after a year I'm supposed to kiss his ass because of a 3% raise, and the fact he took me out for dinner a couple times. Not for me, thanks! Besides, these days the conventional job market isn't exactly stable either.