Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parenting

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Parenting

I noticed that the new father, Cedric, has over 9 posts within the last few weeks. I remember many years ago when I was taking care of my little baby neice, she took all my time; I was lucky to watch my favorite TV program in the evening. I wonder how Cedric really finds the time to discuss trivial topics on this forum or does his nannies take care of it all. (or was his post a fake?) -just an observation. :idea:

Re: Parenting

Put him on ignore thrillbill, he's a serial poster, if you answer him you are just feeding him.

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    ... I wonder how Cedric really finds the time to discuss trivial topics on this forum or does his nannies take care of it all...
    Because "little Lawrence" is a frigment of his imagination.

:occasion9:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Cute Scotty [smirk] my one grandmother oddly enough is also Scottish, "Jessica" extremely tall and blonde ice blue eyes, sadly Law wont see her for a long time as she doesn't travel anymore and Im not rushing all over the planet just yet.

I seem to have more time than I had before, sitting around doing nothing. I have taken four months time to be with bb, all he does is eat be winded bath and sleep, a bit of crying in between. The doctor arrives every Monday does a little tapping and tickling and thats our week. Its all very relaxed. He will be due for some shots soon poor might, the idea of a needle puncturing his little plump smooth arms makes me uneasy.

I have two nannies and a housekeeper (she does all the shopping and things) nannies work in alternate shifts day and night, one was a wet nurse untill after we got back.

I personaly love to bath him cause he loves it so much and dress him for bed then put him into bed. Thats it for the moment. :hello2: He travelled like a little dream, its a short flight to Thailand so planning was minimal. Both nannies have had children and are incredibly good with him.

He sleeps in a little bed cot on wheels so where ever I am they just wheel him asleep and put him next to me, so when he wakes Im the first he sees.

Any questions just ask I love talking about him. I know how boring it can be from experience so I hold back on the delights that are for me 24 hours a day, from seeing little bubbles on his lips to his legs kicking like a little tortoise tying to run :bee:

At the moment he has this very serious face he fixes his eyes on everyone trying to focus but but cant quite see, sometimes I catch him doing this to me when he's by my side, serious little frown eyes hard at it. I love teasing him with a tummy rub. I think my tortoise believes he is a prime minister and not a bb at all.

I just want to throw up fuck trophies dont belong on the board.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    I noticed that the new father, Cedric,
    He's probably a deranged troll...

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Beachlover didn't think so when he was trying to find out how to get his own little Lawrence.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I did (suspect so)... but I went along with it because the conversation was interesting.

Is there any point to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Is there any point to this?
    Only that your self-awareness doesn't seem to include hypocrisy. You might want to invest a little more work on that.