Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scientists find gene that could help body cure itself of HIV

Re: Scientists find gene that could help body cure itself of

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    now I need a drink!
    No, what you need to do is pull your head out Beachlover's ass. You know damn well what he wrote was wrong but by saying nothing you show tacit approval for his gross inaccuracies. If anyone else had posted such nonsense you would have been all over them like white on rice.

Quote Originally Posted by Once In Awhile
    No, what you need to do is pull your head out Beachlover's ass. You know damn well what he wrote was wrong but by saying nothing you show tacit approval for his gross inaccuracies. If anyone else had posted such nonsense you would have been all over them like white on rice.
    I've cancelled the drink you really are a pain, bitch, bitch, bitch without a let up. Beachlover actually adds a lot to this forum and certainly does not deserve the continuous slagging that you give him. If he gets something wrong then fair enough make a point, but don't go on and on and on about it. We know you don't like his posts so just leave it at that and go get yourself a mug of hot coco!

but don't go on and on and on about it
    There's the pot calling the kettle black. Classic. Perfectly OK though for Beachlover to continuously slag off Gaybutton and go on and on and on about him, and he doesn't even post here.

Hypocrisy - Combat is thy name.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

you really are a pain, bitch, bitch, bitch without a let up.
    Yeah, well Smiles doesn't have any purpose for this handle.

Forget it, Combat... after a certain point it's not worth arguing with bitter, grumpy men anymore. You don't respond when the bum on the park bench yells out do you? Let him fester on with his sad life.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    you really are a pain, bitch, bitch, bitch without a let up.
    Yeah, well Smiles doesn't have any purpose for this handle.

Forget it, Combat... after a certain point it's not worth arguing with bitter, grumpy men anymore. You don't respond when the bum on the park bench yells out do you? Let him fester on with his sad life.
    Indeed it is a sad Bitter meaningful life 'Once in a while' has. What a mess when a man has nothing better to do than antagonize one guy on an open forum. It seems he moderators would intervene with him after a while. Some one like this is useless to the forum and I call for him to be banned in as much as he offers nothing meaningful to the forum but bitterness and antagonism of innocent people and anyone who agrees with the young man at all is viciously attacked, just like the whale and the seal. He may not be the "messenger" but God he looks like the one who plans to carry the kill out. its my advice to limit his exposure here he has been doing the same shit for years and no one does a damn thing about it, you just let him go on, on and on , First with me , now again with beach lover. How sad and existence he has to wait around for some one he feels he can attack and get away with it now for years. Why let him continue this rampage? He is sick to his soul and needs to fine a new place to rest his listless self. He is Noddy and a pitiful excuse for a man.
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    but God he looks like the one who plans to carry the kill out
    LOL Wesley - honestly dear you get more demented with each passing day.
    Are you now suggesting that I am planning to KILL Beachlover?
    You do realize it is an anonymous message board don't you? None of this is actually real dear.
    Now be a good little girl, put the gin bottle down and crawl back into bed and sleep it off.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Once In Awhile
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    but God he looks like the one who plans to carry the kill out
    LOL Wesley - honestly dear you get more demented with each passing day.
    Are you now suggesting that I am planning to KILL Beachlover?
    You do realize it is an anonymous message board don't you? None of this is actually real dear.
    Now be a good little girl, put the gin bottle down and crawl back into bed and sleep it off.
    No dear I am talking about it in a existential manner, I realize you want to run him off the board, that would be the kill. are your nuts , I would never think you were that crazy, damn , no intelligence at all.I hvae never had Gin in my life are you kidding, shit for brains. If I wee to drink anything at all it would be a mixed drink like a long island Ice Tea, that would last me all night. I really don't drink alone never ever, I am a social drinker only. But since this is going to be one of your crypt points, BTW you can call me an alcoholic if it makes you feel bigger or better than you are. Gosh please don't be so noddy
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Wes, he's really just trying to draw you into further exchanges. You know the routine... you say something reasonable and he just responds with this bitchy and unreasonable moaning.

A decent guy like you doesn't deserve this dreck. We've said what needs to be said... Once In AWhile is a secondary handle Smiles uses to lash out at posters without adding more arsehole points to his image. He likes to be an arsehole so much he actually needs to spread it amongst multiple handles. That's all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Wes, he's really just trying to draw you into further exchanges. You know the routine... you say something reasonable and he just responds with this bitchy and unreasonable moaning.
    I agree with that comment, let him fester in his own maliciousness, even if you agreed with him he'd retort with something else. If he has something on you Wes let him publish we are not interested in his childish threats or rants.