Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marina Inn Pool

Liked

Marina Inn Pool

On my next trip (April, after a week in Vietnam) I will be staying in Mosaik for the first time (usually LCR). May sound strange, but I really like the gogos of Boyztown , but like the relaxing nature of the beer bars in Sunnee.
    Anyway , my question being, I have walked past the pool in Sunnee during the evening, but is is open during the day for non guests, and does anyone have any feedback? I do like my days on Jomtien,but sometimes after a late night at Nab etc, I wake very late, and this pool may be an option
    I am making a small trip to Hanoi and taking my Thai friend on a Junk on Ha Long bay - will dutifully write a report after my trip!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Marina Inn Pool

Enjoy Hanoi and Halong Bay. The overnight Junk Boat trips can be fun and the scenery is stunning... see if you can get on one where they let you get out in a kayak and go for a paddle around.

Sex on a boat...mmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Enjoy Hanoi and Halong Bay. The overnight Junk Boat trips can be fun and the scenery is stunning... see if you can get on one where they let you get out in a kayak and go for a paddle around.

Sex on a boat...mmmm.
    Surely it would be the Queen Mary 2 for you?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Why the Queen Mary?

Why the Queen Mary?

Last word in luxury dear

Liked

But whilst the QM2 is luxury, it has no elegance and could be described as vulgar - according to soem hardened cruise passengers I know - having only been on the QM2 for lunch in Southampton with a quick tour, I can't really make a valued judgement!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Why the Queen Mary?
    Last word in luxury dear
    Yeah but all the passengers on these cruise ships are old and decrepit... I want a private boat some day. Something ocean going.

Liked

You are quite right - you could recruit a most interesting crew!

Liked

Back to your question...

As of last summer, the pool was open during the day (10 am-ish) for a small admission charge. I never saw more than 3 or 4 folks there, so it could hardly be deemed a hub of daytime social activity. The owners are rigorous about checking IDs, and any guest must be 18+. I was told by several boys that they did not feel welcome there. So, if you are looking for a quiet place to swim/relax unmolested, the pool is a fine place. If you prefer more action in terms of cruising, conversation, and general sanook, then you would probably be disappointed.

Liked

ok many thanks - could be good for the day after heavy night, where I would appreciate a couple of quiet hours. Jomtien will still be my main daytime destination