Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Travelling with babies

Liked

Re: Travelling with babies

Ceddy, shove your child up your ass...and if it lives give it up for adoption, and if it don't, then the two of you were not meant to be.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    Reading all of Cedric's posts over the past few days (this thread and others) I have to wonder whether dementia has taken over.
    "Wondering"?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    "Wondering"?
    Says the man who has a plastic owl on his picket fence which he spends his evenings speaking too. Oh yea Mr Smiles who bottoms for Mr Smiles, yea gods has mr Smiles had his eyes tested?

Look chaps I have a baby and thats that put that in your pipes and bloody smoke it.

Its not that outrageous is it? Its 2011 not that any of you will have noticed out there in Peuk ket. Many men who love men have families now sooooooooo get used to adorable tots and hysterical fathers, two of them.

Unfortunately Mr Smiles's sperm hits a rather abrupt dead end when it come face to face with Mrs Turd, but thats no reason to insult.

Im far too young for dementia at 25, and I have found a whole new meaning to life with BB Lawrence by my side. You would be suprised at how many tops go knock-kneed and googa googie over this little pakage. Its heavenly and wonderfully typical.

Snot noses you can only pretend so far. :crybaby:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    " ... Look chaps I have a baby and thats that put that in your pipes and bloody smoke it ... "
    Overly touchy ... not a great start for daddyhood.
    Anyway, I don't doubt you are a father ... my wonderment was in regards to the dementia.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

And Smiles well he's a bit of alright. :king: i hope his handsome love is right beside him tonight.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    Reading all of Cedric's posts over the past few days (this thread and others) I have to wonder whether dementia has taken over.
    Yeah, I agree. Either that or intoxicated. His incoherence puzzles me since he has 2,000 posts under his belt but I've not read any of his posts previous to this so don't know any of the history.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    I have to assume then that none of you have little children
    If you're telling the truth about having a surrogate kid, then good on you. I think that's great. I want to have kids and a stable family when I'm a little older. Just got to find Mr Right. Then sort out all the challenges involved with surrogacy and gay parenting... it's tough being gay!

Just get a Barbie doll like everybody else

:occasion9:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy

The blow up dolls are more fun :tongue3:

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy

The blow up dolls are more fun :tongue3:
    Until you have to empty it.

:tongue3:

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    all the challenges involved with surrogacy and gay parenting... it's tough being gay!
    The nicest thing you ever said and how!!!! My little Law is a miracle of thousands and thousand of pounds and even more hope. Its a nasty world out there and I have been let down so many times I almost gave up.

When I look at him asleep I cant help it but I must cry. I sleep right next to him an listen to his breathing I just cant believe he is here. :crybaby:

Yea its emotional. I never honestly believed it could happen.

Yea Im a bit gaga so would you be. When he looks into my eyes and smiles Im so happy it hurts.

I didnt have anyone to help me the first few months and I was terrified. I couldnt put him down. He seemed to smile from the first day, and then boy could he scream, it was so scary.

I had to speak to breeders and they helped me, so i dont hate them, they helped us get through.

Not everyone who isnt gay is bad. :bee: :bee: :bee: