Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Answer a Question for my Boyfreind

Liked: 1

Re: Please Answer a Question for my Boyfreind

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Back in the middle 1980's the Thais used to ask you if you were King or Queen, one doesn't hear that much now.
    yes how true now most are saying they are 1 or 2
    1 being top and 2 being bottom

Liked

OK, I have a related question. My current salon lady who cuts my hair and pedicures isn't happy that I am not flirting with her. So she goes on about, I think you're a ladyboy, I think because you are not with a Thai lady you are a ladyboy and I also think you like ladyboys. i just answer no I am not a ladyboy, I don't like ladyboys, and also are those the only two choices (being with Thai lady or being/liking ladyboys)? She doesn't get it. I feel no need to explain I am a homo in the non-ladyboy way. Why challenge her own cultural prejudices? She clearly wouldn't understand anyway, and if I said I am homo, she would just think and also say, so you are a ladyboy and you do like ladyboys.
    Cunt Pride!

Quote Originally Posted by Narakmak
    OK, I have a related question. My current salon lady who cuts my hair and pedicures isn't happy that I am not flirting with her. So she goes on about, I think you're a ladyboy, I think because you are not with a Thai lady you are a ladyboy and I also think you like ladyboys. i just answer no I am not a ladyboy, I don't like ladyboys, and also are those the only two choices (being with Thai lady or being/liking ladyboys)? She doesn't get it. I feel no need to explain I am a homo in the non-ladyboy way. Why challenge her own cultural prejudices? She clearly wouldn't understand anyway, and if I said I am homo, she would just think and also say, so you are a ladyboy and you do like ladyboys.
    I have never noticed a shortage of salons in Thailand perhaps only 7/11 has more locations!

Me, I'm a small-built, but fairly fit and masculine guy but I have no issues with bottoming. I'm versatile. I generally have a preference towards topping but I'm open to bottoming if the guy I meet prefers to do that. (quote)beachsomething

Whatever floats your boat! Get real you are part of the "Older Generation" who knows you might be Henry Kissinger! Or if you prefer Uncle Ho......I'll refrain from using kissinger as he had an excellent sense of self!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Happyboy = Undaunted (also currently posting as "the1")

He's a retired loser who lives in Pattaya who does nothing other than eat, drink and lurch after prostitutes . He's quite possibly the sleaziest creepy gay farang in Pattaya and will probably die alone and unloved.

He's also a troll who's been banned over a dozen times here but keeps coming back.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Undaunted (also currently posting as "the1")
    Come on now Beach, How about I prove you WRONG about that?....... you have nothing to hide, have you?
    MSN c2c session would be good, you up for it sweetie?

Hey, if you are "older" than what you say you are, I may even ask you out on a date, I like older guys.

PVT me and I will be happy to give you my addy

I look forward to hearing from you

Take care

:sex:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Maybe you're BadBoyBilly then... even I get it wrong sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by the1
    Undaunted (also currently posting as "the1")
    Come on now Beach, How about I prove you WRONG about that?....... you have nothing to hide, have you?
    MSN c2c session would be good, you up for it sweetie?

Hey, if you are "older" than what you say you are, I may even ask you out on a date, I like older guys.

PVT me and I will be happy to give you my addy

I look forward to hearing from you

Take care

:sex:

I like older guys as friends but sexually they just don't appeal to me sorry!

Maybe you're BadBoyBilly then... even I get it wrong sometimes.

If someone is Bad Boy Billy and another is undaunted yet another is the1 then that makes you Eve Black, now we are missing Eve White......I have a good notion who is Eve and she might come out.

Liked

Maybe you're BadBoyBilly then
    Make your mind up sweetie.....I have just checked my messages and nothing from you, you not interested in my offer?