Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Answer a Question for my Boyfreind

Please Answer a Question for my Boyfreind

My boyfreind works in a go go bar and last night a falang wanted to take him off and be a bottom. He is a very strong small boy, very ripped and has an awsome body. Well, today we were playing around and I jokingly got him into a position where he would be a bottom. Of course as I am a bottom, I had no intention on topping him and we just laughed. He said "like that falang last night". He then said to me, "why do so many falang want to f*** me when you can look at me and know that I am a top?"

Well you know, I had no explanation for him and decided to approach members of the board and ask them.
    Why do so many people go for straight, strong, muscular boys and want them to a bottom rather than wanting a lady boy?
    There has to be some underlying reason that I can give him.

Liked

Re: Please Answer a Question for my Boyfreind

Because we are gay, and most of us who want to top want to fuck males, not females. I find your question absurd. Those going for ladyboys are often bi or straight anyway.
    Cunt Pride!

Liked

I also find the question ridiculous. There are many straight looking muscle boys all over the world that Bottom.

Your physique does not determine what you enjoy!

Liked

Well lets not be too harsh on the OP. But I do agree with those that have replied already. Many gays what to fuck straight looking guys and the more masculine the better. Ladyboys and fem guys can be and are a turn off.
    To take it a stage further there are some masculine guys, gay or not, who actually enjoy getting fucked and even if they do not enjoy it they will do it anyway!
    I actually think amongst someThais-though usually non gay ones- they do not understand and their attitude seems to be that only "lady boys" can get fucked. More evidence of that lack of understanding is the way drag queens are into our scene yet for most gay farangs having sex with one of those creatures is out of the question.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    My boyfreind works in a go go bar and last night a falang wanted to take him off and be a bottom. He is a very strong small boy, very ripped and has an awsome body. Well, today we were playing around and I jokingly got him into a position where he would be a bottom. Of course as I am a bottom, I had no intention on topping him and we just laughed. He said "like that falang last night". He then said to me, "why do so many falang want to f*** me when you can look at me and know that I am a top?"

Well you know, I had no explanation for him and decided to approach members of the board and ask them.
    Why do so many people go for straight, strong, muscular boys and want them to a bottom rather than wanting a lady boy?
    There has to be some underlying reason that I can give him.
    Regarding this posting , I don't think it is a strange question at all. The obvious answer is that the falang can not tell that his is a top.

I am much more of a top and I find most asian attractive because they have small builds and are smooth. I think of those as being feminine traits and in a strange sort of way only like men who are less masculine than me. I equate feminine with being on the bottom. So I kind of assume that all asians are bottoms because, well to me they look more feminine, which I think is hot. And no I am not into lady boys...which are too feminine.

Other people have other feelings and tastes toward men and sexual relations. Whatever works.

I suspect that original poster has a legitimate question and calling the question absurd and ridiculous is just rude...Don't answer the question if you do not like it.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

I can't believe people have actually taken the OP's question seriously! :happy3:
    "Why do so many falang want to f*** me when you can look at me and know that I am a top?"(quote)justme

Maybe your b/f forgot to take his top sign to the Go Go with him!

Well, well, well. I have been gay all my life and I have always loved going with manly men and not ladyboys, so I am sorry that I just did not know the answer and thought maybe I could get an intelligent answer. I am sorry Mr. Narakmak, Mr. Firecat69 and Mr. Happyboy that for you, my question sounded stupid.
    I bow to your intelligence and wisdom!

Thank you Homeseeker and Kittyboy for a reasonable answer that did not occur to me. It makes sense. Thank you!
    Mr. Narakmak, Mr. Firecat69 and Mr. Happyboy, I only hope that there comes a time that when you need an answer and post a question of your own, that someone intelligent gives you the information you request rather than the childish answer that you guys afforded me. I just wish I could be as smart as you!

Tata!

:sign5:

I have to commend you on your very enlightened attitude in that you allow your boyfriend to continue as a prostitute and turn tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Once In Awhile
    I have to commend you on your very enlightened attitude in that you allow your boyfriend to continue as a prostitute and turn tricks.

LOL!

Well visiting Thailand as much as I have, I have decided to face reality. When you go home, the boys will play with the farang anyway. You can never send them enough to keep them happy and I feel that the more he makes, maybe it is the less I have to send! So I feel that if I just tell him he can do what he wants, well that solved the problem from him trying to slink around on the sly.

I ask him to play safe and make me his priority.
    In return, he does that and constantly says that he does love me. I ask why, and he replies because I let him do what he wants and not make him stay with me 24 hours a day and tell hm all the time what and where he can go. I get good sex in return and I also can go play around and he doesn't play a double standard with me. When I am here, he takes very good care of me.
    Am I playing the game incorrectly, fooling myself? maybe, but you see, it is my game.

My guess it's been a game since you posted the subject.