Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Aquarius Sauna - Phuket

Liked

Aquarius Sauna - Phuket

Hi there heading to Phuket shortly, has anyone been to Aquarius, if so when is a good time to go and what type of guys go there......

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Aquarius Sauna - Phuket

I have stayed in 4 different "gay" guesthouses located in the Royal Paradise area and I prefer the Acquarius. (Last time I was there was June '10.) I booked a "middle priced " room at it was very spacious and the workmanship inside was nicely done. You get a free pass to use the sauna (it ain't no Babylon) and there is a small gym (and there is a decent, old sweat-grunt gym walking distance) . The small inside pool at Acquarius, I didn't go in since it smelled like cat urine around it. There is free use of the computer there and Wi Fi...the American breakfast is included...and a great location. If you meet someone at the sauna, it is easy to bring someone to your room. I have stayed at the Blue Dolphin but found the price not worth it. I have also stayed at the gay Club Seven which has the only outdoor pool, but didn't like the distance from where the action was. True, you can take a tuk tuk, but I hate to bargain with those #$@ drivers over inflated prices. Enjoy :hello1:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Does anyone ever cruise the sauna at Acquarius? I've never made a real effort to check it out.

I stayed at Aquarius for 1-2 nights (before moving to another hotel) on my first ever trip to Thailand a few years ago. I think it was around the Dec-Jan-Feb period and the sauna was pretty dead but I didn't check it out much so maybe it's only busy at certain times.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Does anyone ever cruise the sauna at Acquarius? I've never made a real effort to check it out.

I stayed at Aquarius for 1-2 nights (before moving to another hotel) on my first ever trip to Thailand a few years ago. I think it was around the Dec-Jan-Feb period and the sauna was pretty dead but I didn't check it out much so maybe it's only busy at certain times.
    ##########################################
    Like most saunas, it gets busy around 5 o'clock (before sunset). It is a hit and miss (like fishing). There are always some horny beach commercial boys visiting.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks. Are you saying Thai boys you meet at Acuarius are commercial and will want money?... Or are they genuine? It helps to know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Thanks. Are you saying Thai boys you meet at Acuarius are commercial and will want money?... Or are they genuine? It helps to know this.

I believe they are genuinely commerical :rolling:

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    I believe they are genuinely commerical :rolling:
    You should be on the stage Pracilla!