Quote Originally Posted by ftj_taw
I completely agree that Sunee is better dead then full of Pedos
Thai Dyed is right when he says it's one big money making thing. It might be their intention just to run these bars to the ground. Or it may be that they have no desired outcome defined and are just being reactive in their actions (e.g. when their superiors tell them to do "something" about a problem, they do a raid so they can look like they've done something).

The issue with some of TD's posts is he seems to be against any sort of law enforcement activity in Sunee Plaza as well, which isn't quite right because that place has a pretty terrible reputation for drugs and pedos.

Quote Originally Posted by ftj_taw
I do not understand why you are so down on older men, why you harp on Gaybutton or why you think all bars boys are worthless prostitutes. I am not criticizing, just curious as to how you came to these conclusions
Fair questions...

1. I never said I was down on older men. I've always enjoy talking to older men a lot. I participate on this board (mainly older men) right? But I have an issue with bitter, grumpy older men who do nothing but chastise and look down on younger guys, which seems to happen from time to time here.

2. For Gaybutton... it's easier if you get the full picture there: http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.p ... 9508&st=40

3. I never said I thought all bar boys are "worthless prostitutes". Far from it. I see them as human beings. They have their strengths and weaknesses: gay-thailand-f9/sex-and-relationships-with-prostitutes-t20569.html