Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Boys VS Bangkok Boys

Re: Pattaya Boys VS Bangkok Boys

Quote Originally Posted by the1
    Give us all a break man
    Is your phobic disorder of Beachlover one of the reasons that you have sleepless nights Undaunted? You keep returning to this board to attack over and over again?

Liked

Combat, Go buy a dildo and go and play.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Alaan dear if you are going to have a gripe and answer each and every comment made do try to learn how to use the quote button, its the forth one in from the left above the subject box
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    True. Why do you screw up the quote tags on every single post you make, Alaan?
    Are the 'fanclub' members hunting in packs now? There now combat! done just for you.....but combat "dear" why do go to the bother of using the forth from the left in the subject box? MUCH EASIER by simply highlighting and then click on the quote button top right of the POST YOU ARE ALREADY IN.........who needs to learn what combat?
    ....Have fun practicing
    and you too dear when trying the 'easy way'!

And for you and your 'fanclub' buddy who seems at times not to have a mind of his own and feels the need, a-la-muttley, to repost a point already made, the "quote feature"problem has been that for some reason when i log in under 'alaan' none of the commands are recognised and therefore the 'quote' function does not work. So i've had to re-register under a new handle and as i only have a limited amount of time to spend on the forums i just couldn't be arsed before.

Alaan wrote:
    somebody who, until he was iron-fisted out of there by the hypocritical, pompous owner was more than happy to contribute to and be involved with the sleazy 'sexpats' you describe in that bastion of fair-minded moderating.
    I had no idea who GB was until this year. I went in there with a positive open mind.
    Yes....but while you were in GBT you were more than happy to interact with the members there...now you have been "fisted" you are bitching about them...you can see a teeny bit of hypocracy there cant you?

continuous rants about your two favorite posters
    Please....... they are 'well considered responses' not 'rants' thank you very much. It's not my fault that muttley's (aka Beachlover) continual ego massaging encourages 'scottish' to keep replying with what also could be described as 'continuous rants'.

and if you do get into Scotty's knickers have fun, but don't forget to come back up for air
    How do you know i haven't been in there before? You know what these queens are like...once they have a taste they get all bitter when you dont go back and give 'seconds'.

Ah! but now i see why you really had a go at me combat........sorry you are a bit miffed that i forgot to acknowledge your membership of 'scottish' fanclub and Scottys knickers where you hold the fanclub meetings with Beachlover...seem to be getting a bit over-crowed .....TWO muttleys in there now!

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan
    There now combat! done just for you..
    Well done dear, now isn't that so much better and easier on the eyes? It's just such a pity you are so angry at this joyous time of the year. :occasion9:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by the1
    Give us all a break man
    Is your phobic disorder of Beachlover one of the reasons that you have sleepless nights Undaunted? You keep returning to this board to attack over and over again?
    Undaunted needs to get away from the "poo" threads on GBT LOL.

I'm sorry, but undaunted, posting as "the1" has zero credibility. He's been banned/deleted here over 15 times in the past year. And the reason why he goes on and on about the decline of Pattaya and the availability of prostitutes for his morbid sex life is probably because not even moneyboys would want to touch a profile like this:

(This profile has been taken offline and no longer exists. The username has been taken by a different person.).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Alaan... I used to think you were a reasonably rational poster. Shame that changed.

none of the commands are recognised and therefore the 'quote' function does not work. So i've had to re-register under a new handle
    Well done.

Yes....but while you were in GBT you were more than happy to interact with the members there...now you have been "fisted" you are bitching about them...you can see a teeny bit of hypocracy there cant you?
    Like I said, I went there with an open mind and no pre-conceptions. That's fair, don't you think? That and the forum has changed a lot since it first started. After a fairly balanced beginning, it's now descended to an orgy of some of the most bizarre and sleazy topics you can imagine. So unlike most posters who are banned, I haven't been back since.

But if you're going to call me a hypocrite, then what do you call yourself for making your own heavy-handed criticism while registering there multiple times and posting there yourself?

Anyway, chill out. I know Scotty's not Mr Sensitive but I don't know why you get so worked up over him.

Liked

Beachlover. who's profile is that you posted here?

and if you do get into Scotty's knickers have fun, but don't forget to come back up for air
    How do you know i haven't been in there before?...
    Come now - you know that's not true - you know the truth of the matter is that when you said to me:

"Scotty, darling, I can't wait to get into your knickers"

My reply was:

"Hard luck, there's an arsehole in there already!"

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Liked: 1

But if you're going to call me a hypocrite, then what do you call yourself for making your own heavy-handed criticism while registering there multiple times and posting there yourself
    Yes, but i dont go around bitching about the fact they have so many threads and criticising their subject contents. Not only that but the very same 'subject contents' and possibly even worse, have virtually all 'graced' this very forum at one time or another, but to appreciate that it is imperitive you don't suffer from 'selective' memory loss.
    Alaan... I used to think you were a reasonably rational poster. Shame that changed
    What? it changed because I dont agree with your every post in support the 'scottish fanclub'? Shame indeed.

Well done.
    I dont need a 'well done' .........but I had to put you two Muttleys right and to show-up your rather petty nit-picking accusation that I couldn't work the quote function when in fact it was a technical board problem that couldn't be overcome using my original handle.........the ironic thing of course being that Combat didn't even HIMSELF quite have full command of the quote function.........talking of which...............

Well done dear, now isn't that so much better and easier on the eyes? It's just such a pity you are so angry at this joyous time of the year
    Did you use the normal easy quote function, you didn't know about, or your usual one?

get so worked up over him.
    Thats a bit rich coming from your goodself that you think i "get worked up" Beachlover given your rather over-obsessive behaviour with regard to getting VERY worked up yourself over GB, Undaunted, LMTU and others from GBT if your screeds of rants at every opportunity on all the gay thailand forums you are a member of are anything to go by.

Anyway, chill out.
    Very sage advice you would do well to take advantage of it yourself young man.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    newalaan wrote:
    combat wrote:
    How do you know i haven't been in there before?...

Come now - you know that's not true - you know the truth of the matter is that when you said to me:

"Scotty, darling, I can't wait to get into your knickers"

My reply was:

"Hard luck, there's an arsehole in there already
    DA DA! And on that final note and rather unfair reference to Beachlover the final curtain comes down on the SGT Pantomime season! Happy Christmas children!

newalaan DA DA! And on that final note and rather unfair reference to Beachlover the final curtain comes down on the SGT Pantomime season! Happy Christmas children!
    And this was written on one of his good days; I hope you don't have many bad 'adult' days Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!