Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: New Years Eve in Boyztown, Sunee,Jomtien and on the beach.

Liked

New Years Eve in Boyztown, Sunee,Jomtien and on the beach.

I have been asked what is happening as nothing has been posted on the forums. My last NYE in boyztown had fireworks going off all over the place and I thought were extremely dangerous.

I sat in Serene with a friend who kept paying for more and more fireworks, with no thought of the danger involved for us and others.

The smoke filled the soi and it was hard to see at times.

I have no interest in going back or taking part in NYE festivities here at home. But for those in Pattaya or other places, please lets know what is happening.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: New Years Eve in Boyztown, Sunee,Jomtien and on the beac

Best to wait for the smoke to clear! :occasion9:

So, guys on that very question - where's going to be the best party atmosphere on NYE - Pattaya or BKK - or ( and I guess this depends where you go, what you're looking for and who you're with ) is there really little difference ?? PS I'm travelling alone and an up for a damn good party - fireworks and all ! :-)

On the "moment-supreme": stay away from the crowded bar-areas.
    A lot of daft people, Thai and foreigners, will throw fireworks wherever they can.

The best places to celebrate in Pattaya are in your hotel.......they usually organize NYE-parties with food, drinks and music.
    If you don't like to be stuck in your hotel, try Bali Hai Pier.......there will be End of Year festivities from the 25th until the 1st, with a nice count down on the 31st.

I'm not sure about the festivities in BKK, but I've heard that the countdown there is also spectacular.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Any recommendations for Bangkok? Small chance I'll be there for NYE and wonder if it's worth pushing harder to be there over elsewhere...

Thanks for the advice Joseph - to be honest I'm guessing that it's more likely that I'm going to be one of the daft people :-) but thanks anyway.