Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It isn't getting better

Liked

Re: It isn't getting better

Quote Originally Posted by Dboy
    Could almost make one think there's something wrong in the world.
    Dboy
    Dboy, I can't believe you wrote this. Most people in the world, including many if not most on this forum, think that an adult (someone over 18) engaging in any erotic behaviour whatsoever with someone 13 years old, even a touch, is a crime worse than murder. I hear this repeated regularly. The laws of most countries are explicit on this matter. As the social workers, feminists and our guardians of morality keep reminding us, "the law is the law" and "rape is rape" and "children never recover from this trauma". Another refrain is that no one under 18 is mature enough to cope with the rigors of erotic sensations. Even Beachlover once mentioned that those areas of the brain don't fully develop until one is over 18.

I know there was a big campaign in England and elsewhere urging people to call the police if they even saw someone looking intently at anyone underage.

I support the law and I know all right thinking members of this forum do as well. My compliments to the ever vigilant police for bringing the miscreant to book. And god bless the popcorn seller!

Liked

At first, I had my doubts about this story. It took some searching, but I found out it is true, and happened just last week.
    http://oglobo.globo.com/cidades/sp/mat/ ... 003629.asp

The fact of the matter is that we wanted these laws and now we are in no position to complain. But I must say, I had always thought of the Brazilians as being more freewheeling even with regard to what their kids are up to. But times change, and rarely for the better. It saddens me to think of all these suicides, murders and arrests. This whole thing has become a lightening rod for misery and suffering all around.

Considering how deeply this story was buried, I can only wonder what the true numbers of these incidents are. The world now seems to have indeed become a madhouse of vast proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Dyed
    My compliments to the ever vigilant police for bringing the miscreant to book. And god bless the popcorn seller!
    I just KNEW that Thai Dyed would come crawling from under his stone to post this kind of reply.

I guess he lives in some kind of black and white world where everything is cut and dried.

I'd like to bet he files his underwear in alphabetical order.

After Thai Dyed's hysterical response I had to re-read the story to check that the boy hadn't been bent over the cinema seat and fucked ten times. Thankfully, I found that the "serious sexual assault" as Thai Dyed would no doubt describe it, amounted to a single kiss.

One other thing - many countries in the world do not consider an offence to have been committed if both partners are under 18 so - if the 18yo in this case had been 17yrs 364days, would Thai Dyed have stood up for the letter of the law then??? You can safely bet your bottom Dollar he would still have been foaming at the mouth like some rabid hyena, loudly expressing his so-called moral outrage.

I now await his literary assault - which customarily includes labeling anybody who disagrees with him, as a pervert!

Well honey? Give us your best stuff.

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    I just KNEW that Thai Dyed would come crawling from under his stone to post this kind of reply.

I guess he lives in some kind of black and white world where everything is cut and dried.
    Yes, Thai Dyed is a psychotic maniac. He's the kind of guy you tip toe around because you never know when he's going to flip out.

But I think he was being sarcastic, Scotty... read his last two posts again.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Dyed
    Oh! I see. You must mean something like this, eh Dboy?

S├гo Paulo, Brazil. A few days ago two boys who met online, one 13, the other 18, skipped school to go to the movies. It was a date. Watching the film they cuddled, shared their popcorn and a cup of coke. After the movie, they sat in the cinema caf├й. They hugged and eventually they kissed.

Then hell broke lose, changing their lives forever.

The lady at the popcorn machine was shocked. She called the manager. He called the mall security. They called the police. What happened then can only be described as one of the most bizarre convictions on sex assault ever. The older boy was ARRESTED for alleged RAPE.. He was sent to a cell with very real criminals. Not people who gave an innocent kiss, but robbers, murderers and the like. Jails here in Brazil are not like the prisons in the USA or Europe. They are overcrowded, dirty and dangerous.
    That's pretty fucked... shouldn't be any charges if they didn't do any more than hugging and kissing.

13 and 18 (if they have sex)... I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Regardless of whether it's legal, I think it's pretty poor form for the 18 year old to go after a 13 year old, but that's just personal taste.

Liked

"The world now seems to have indeed become a madhouse of vast proportions."

Yes, The US now says that child soldiers are ok as long as they are fighting "terrorists".... Gotta make sure those child soldiers don't kiss each other though, that would be immoral!

Dboy