List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Place in Sihanoukville beach resort, Cambodia.

Liked

NEW Place in Sihanoukville beach resort, Cambodia.

We open 1st December 2010

The 100% gay but straight friendly venue in Sihanoukville beach resort, Cambodia.

Cheers Cambodia is pleased to announce, after months of searching for the perfect property, after looking at hundreds in the rain and sun, after much preparation, blood, sweat and tears, Les and all the staff are delighted to say we will be opening soon. The property is now being finished off, fitted out and decorated.

If you are in Sihanoukville for the 1st December you are most welcome to the party, free BBQ, great music and a ladyboy dance show. Please use the online booking form if you would like to be one of the first guests to stay at Cheers Cambodia. Complementary bottle of Champagne, fruit basket and fresh flowers for all first night room guests.

The grand opening party kicks off very soon !

More details & booking : -

http://www.cheers-cambodia.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: NEW Place in Sihanoukville beach resort, Cambodia.

Looks interesting... Let us know when it opens and when you have some decent photos of the place. It would be nice if there was a gay scene in Sihanoukville.

Liked

Maybe a nice alternative to thailand.
    Have they finished building that bridge to the island resort?I read the russians have taken over.

"gay friendly" mathematics in Cambodia

Quote Originally Posted by Cheers
    100% gay but straight friendly venue in Sihanoukville beach resort, Cambodia.
    We had all kind of "gay friendly" services: hotel, shopping, ....

but now Cambodia has more to offer : "gay friendly" mathematics. :notworthy:

The LGBT associations should push to introduce this new concept into the school education programs !

Let's summarize this new concept: all the customers are gay, which makes 100%... BUT some more customers are straight which makes, let's say 10% more. In total we have "100% gay" out of 110% customers.

I'm sure the hospitality business will love that new concept as the hotels could be filled to more than 100%.

Well done Cambodia !

Re: "gay friendly" mathematics in Cambodia

Quote Originally Posted by BerlinErnst
    "gay friendly" mathematics. :notworthy:
    You're wrong, this is not a new concept, but a gay version of the old "same same, but different" concept.

With the "same same, but different" concept, "100% gay but straight friendly" means it is a "100% gay" venue but if there are some straight people it is also a straight place, and if there are only straight people it is a "100% straight" venue.

Same Same, but different !

Liked

are the 'Ladyboys Shows' for the straights :dontknow: aren't we are mostly gay and like MEN :headbang: <pudel

"Ladyboy show" to me says Don't ever come to this venue.

Liked

The website lacks a location map, which is something I would like to see before I booked a place.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It lacks any decent photos of rooms/facilities too but the place isn't properly built yet so I'm sure they'll add this stuff when it's ready.

Liked

The map is on now, phone numbers tomorrow, new pictures next week.
    We are a Gay venue that welcomes straight people if they behave :bis: for anyone who can't undertand - The 100% gay but straight friendly venue in Sihanoukville. The ladyboy show will be tasteful & i hope everyone will enjoy it, food will be free & the best you will find in Sihanoukville, so i look forward to seeing you all :8(