Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elected offical gives advice to gay youth

Liked

Elected offical gives advice to gay youth

An elected American school official gives advice to gay youth about how "it gets better".

Clint McCance, who is the vice-president of the Arkansas school district, wrote on his page that тАЬqueersтАЭ and тАЬfagsтАЭ should kill themselves.

He made the remarks after Spirit Day last Wednesday, which encouraged people to wear purple to mark a spate of suicides among gay teenagers.

In response to a commenter who criticised his remarks, he added: тАЬNo because being a fag doesnтАЩt give you the right to ruin the rest of our lives. If you get easily offended by being called a fag then dont tell anyone you are a fag. Keep that shit to yourself. I dont care how people decide to live their lives. They dont bother me if they keep it to thereselves.

тАЬIt pisses me off though that we make a special purple fag day for them. I like that fags cant procreate. I also enjoy the fact that they often give each other aids and die. If you arent against it, you might as well be for it.тАЭ

Mr McCance is an elected official, the statement said, and the local education department cannot deal with him directly.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Elected offical gives advice to gay youth

This guy's an extremist. He's also a psychotic freak, kind of like you, Thai Dyed. You should get together and knife each other for fun or something.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    This guy's an extremist. He's also a psychotic freak, kind of like you, Thai Dyed. You should get together and knife each other for fun or something.
    I agree the elected official should be bared from further service and charges filed by the state. I had no idea Thai Dyed was a freak as well, explain.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    I had no idea Thai Dyed was a freak as well, explain.
    Just take a look through his posting history... all pretty self explanatory.

Liked

Wes
    Wesley, you have to understand this about Beachlover: when he doesn't like the message, he kills the messenger.
    [attachment=0:3a0b97lm]Beachlover.jpg[/attachment:3a0b97lm]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Just take a look through his posting history... all pretty self explanatory.
    Although, in a search they were not on context, I am beginning to see what you mean.
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

How flattering, Beachlover and Wesley, that you linger over all my past comments. Maybe one or both of you would like to be my biographer?

Be aware however that following the advice of Jean Cocteau, "I am no longer the author of something once I have written it" and like McLuhan, "I don't agree with anything I said yesterday".

Ta-ta, dearies!

Liked

Just for the record, the moron hater was interviewed by Anderson Cooper the other night. During the interview, in which the moron tried to apologize for his comments, while not retracting them (if you understand that, you are a better man than I), Cooper asked if the moron would consider resigning his position. Much to everyone's surprise, he did just that on national tv. He has resigned his position on the school board. Will that change anything in as backward a state as Arkansas? No. But, hey, one more bigoted moron removed from a position of power over school kids. Small victories count too.

Liked: 1

If one were to investigate the State of Arkansas to see where it ranks in a lot of things one would find that it is always in the bottom rankings of the most important social, educational, economical and what ever other that one would list. It surely is not a destination state here in the USA.Though it did produce Bill Clinton.So to be a Rhoades Scholar that was a coup. Arkansas is pretty much the last outpost.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maxdamron
    Just for the record, the moron hater was interviewed by Anderson Cooper the other night. During the interview, in which the moron tried to apologize for his comments, while not retracting them (if you understand that, you are a better man than I), Cooper asked if the moron would consider resigning his position. Much to everyone's surprise, he did just that on national tv. He has resigned his position on the school board. Will that change anything in as backward a state as Arkansas? No. But, hey, one more bigoted moron removed from a position of power over school kids. Small victories count too.
    Totally agree...

Here's the AC's first piece on the story:

[youtube:1kcbqfly]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP4QicpjS4A[/youtube:1kcbqfly]

Here is Clint's interview with AC and his "apology".

[youtube:1kcbqfly]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTCJQgSbiLQ[/youtube:1kcbqfly]
    [youtube:1kcbqfly]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tbc5Eq-92M[/youtube:1kcbqfly]

This guy looks and sounds like he just dropped in from the stone age.

But if anything, Clint's momentous fuck up has drawn even more attention to the issue, which is a positive outcome.

I found this message from Obama interesting:

[youtube:1kcbqfly]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzcAR6yQhF8[/youtube:1kcbqfly]

White House even put up a page on this: http://www.whitehouse.gov/itgetsbetter