Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya rent boys

Liked: 1

Re: Pattaya rent boys

They are very trustworthy so give him your ATM card and pin number, send him of on a motorbike taxi and tell him to take the going rate plus 500 extra for his trouble. He will bring the card back when he's done.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Hi guys

what would be a good rate when I will off a boy for a very long time, that means 16 days? 1000 a day, more or less?
    for me (euro) everything will be more expensive when I go now because of the bad rate, but that isn't a problem for the boy.
    For him the rate is exactly the same as it was in february, when I met "my" boy the last time :boxing:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by epicurus
    Eh, can anyone please my question?
    This is a serious forum I presume?
    I visited Pattaya in 2006, I enjoyed my time there and am looking forward to another visit.
    My recollection is that an 'off' was in the region of 200 to 300 baht and a tip of 1,000 to 1,500 baht was normal.
    I am not a millionaire, far from it, but neither am I a cheapskate, and I wanted to get some expert advice on a delicate subject.

Sorry if you did not get the response you wanted. Serious requests are considered just another chance to allow the wit of some posters to come forward. We have lost many new members because of some of these witless remarks.

The comment of 1000 short time and 1500 sleepover is fairly accurate and most bars seem to want 300 baht off fee. I always ask the boy if he is hungry and if only some take away from a street stall that can be a good start. Two drinks and maybe one boy drink and you are 2000 and all you have is me do everything and you hope he does.

I suggested gayromeo. Two PMs from guys that asked blunt questions, the first will you bottom and how much got the reply within hours. The second asked if you will suck my cock and make me cum. The reply yes but no cum in mouth . Both boys wanted 1000 and would call around to hotel.

It is a buyers market on gayromeo and useful for when it is raining as it has for the last few months, when you are going out for dinner or a show, or just feel like room service. For half the price of selecting a go go boy in a bar and for less than half the time.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    ....... will you bottom and how much got the reply within hours......The second asked if you will suck my cock and make me cum. The reply yes but no cum in mouth.
    How sordid - whatever happened to

" ...Your eyes are like the moon and the stars.... your body is like a finely-tuned piano.."

:dontknow:

Eh, can anyone please my question?
    This is a serious forum I presume?
    I visited Pattaya in 2006, I enjoyed my time there and am looking forward to another visit.
    My recollection is that an 'off' was in the region of 200 to 300 baht and a tip of 1,000 to 1,500 baht was normal.
    I am not a millionaire, far from it, but neither am I a cheapskate, and I wanted to get some expert advice on a delicate subject.

Sorry if you did not get the response you wanted. Serious requests are considered just another chance to allow the wit of some posters to come forward. We have lost many new members because of some of these witless remarks.

The comment of 1000 short time and 1500 sleepover is fairly accurate and most bars seem to want 300 baht off fee. I always ask the boy if he is hungry and if only some take away from a street stall that can be a good start. Two drinks and maybe one boy drink and you are 2000 and all you have is me do everything and you hope he does.

I suggested gayromeo. Two PMs from guys that asked blunt questions, the first will you bottom and how much got the reply within hours. The second asked if you will suck my cock and make me cum. The reply yes but no cum in mouth . Both boys wanted 1000 and would call around to hotel.

It is a buyers market on gayromeo and useful for when it is raining as it has for the last few months, when you are going out for dinner or a show, or just feel like room service. For half the price of selecting a go go boy in a bar and for less than half the time.

HI lonelywombat and thanks very much for the information - I have been to Pattaya before and I chose to get rentboys from the bars because I thought it was safer to do so in the event that anything went wrong on the date...if there was a problem with a guy from gayromeo, what can I do, call the police (that is a serious suggestion) ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    ....... will you bottom and how much got the reply within hours......The second asked if you will suck my cock and make me cum. The reply yes but no cum in mouth.
    How sordid - whatever happened to

" ...Your eyes are like the moon and the stars.... your body is like a finely-tuned piano.."
    These human interpersonal skills and norms go out the door when you spend decades of your life whistling up any money boy you like on whim...

HI lonelywombat and thanks very much for the information - I have been to Pattaya before and I chose to get rentboys from the bars because I thought it was safer to do so in the event that anything went wrong on the date...if there was a problem with a guy from gayromeo, what can I do, call the police (that is a serious suggestion) ?
    Dozens of farang here do it without any problems. I assume if you have a problem, you have their profile and photos right? Plus you have the security of taking them back to your own hotel, which should look after you.

Having said that... Did anyone hear about the two money boys (I think they were of Indian/Pakistani heritage) in Bangkok who were robbing farang they met on SilverDaddy a few years ago? They would overpower them, tie them up and make them reveal their ATM pins before robbing them of everything they had. They managed to rob dozens of victims and steal millions of baht before one victim came forward and they were caught... I think they were sentenced to a few decades in jail. If they had quit while they were ahead, instead of continuing to do it, they would never have been caught.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by hans030
    Hi guys

what would be a good rate when I will off a boy for a very long time, that means 16 days? 1000 a day, more or less?
    for me (euro) everything will be more expensive when I go now because of the bad rate, but that isn't a problem for the boy.
    For him the rate is exactly the same as it was in february, when I met "my" boy the last time :boxing:
    1000 a day is, i'd say, about right. This may be one of the few situations where it's right to agree some sort of daily rate in advance. Don't make it too high - you can always pay the boy a bonus when you settle up with him at the end of the trip.
    Where you can save money is with the bar. They will still expect an off fee for every day the boy is away with you, and that will have to be paid by him if it isn't by you. Go to the bar and see the mamasan. You should be able to negotiate a discount for 16 days. try offering half, and expect to settle at aorund two thirds.

Liked

[quote="epicurus} HI lonelywombat and thanks very much for the information - I have been to Pattaya before and I chose to get rentboys from the bars because I thought it was safer to do so in the event that anything went wrong on the date...if there was a problem with a guy from gayromeo, what can I do, call the police (that is a serious suggestion) ?[/quote]

Good you are thinking along the right lnes.

Where are you going to stay. A place where they collect the boys ID before he goes to your room, is the best insurance. There are a few idiots that go for the cheapest bar boys and stay in the cheapest hotels. That is asking for trouble. It may never happen.

You can PM me to ask about where you plan to stay, if you are sick of the blood sports on here..
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

It's a constant source of amazement (and not a little amusement) to me that guys who have the desire, the motivation, and the wherewithall to fly halfway round the world to shag prostitutes a third their age seem to have no clue as to how to go about it as sensibly and safely as possible.

I cannot understand this - is it simply a case of having too much money but no fucking sense?

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    It's a constant source of amazement (and not a little amusement) to me that guys who have the desire, the motivation, and the wherewithall to fly halfway round the world to shag prostitutes a third their age seem to have no clue as to how to go about it as sensibly and safely as possible.

I cannot understand this - is it simply a case of having too much money but no fucking sense?

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
    One only has to look around Sunee especially at The Corner Bar Scotty and your question is answered.